eighty-six ;

[italics = flashback]
*not edited* !!!!!

my blood boiled looking at the new couple of our high school, joey birlem and mackenzie ziegler.

i mean, i truly shouldn't be mad, i should be happy.

apparently they're 'perfect for each other'.

or at least, that's what kenzie says.

"y/n, there's really no need to get worked up" lexi placed her hand on my shoulder.

"kenzie doesn't deserve him. he's too good for her" i huff, glaring at the couple.

"trust me, i'm never hanging out with joey again, if that is gonna be with her all the time" charles added, shaking his head.

"she's just gonna break his little heart into a billion pieces. he doesn't deserve it" i sighed.

you're probably wondering why i care about joey so much.

joey's my ex-boyfriend.

we're still on talking terms, but we're not nearly as close as we used to be.

kenzie caught me and my friends staring at her, making her glare at us.

specifically, me.

she looked at me, before smashing her lips against joey's.

the bag of chips in my hands were just crumbs, because i squeezing the bag so tight, due to anger.

more like jealousy, but i had to say i was angry.

"what a bitch" luna whispered, looking at the couple.

joey quickly pulled away from the kiss, a puzzled look on his face.

"what are we looking at?" my BEST friend, johnny, whispered from over my shoulder.

"kenzie and joey" i whisper back.

me, lexi, luna, lilia, charles, chad, and johnny were ALL glaring at the couple.

"come on, let's go" charles shakes his head, while standing up.

we all stood up, disposing of our trash.

kenzie should just crawl in the trash can.

no one would notice she was gone.

after school :
everyday after school, i had soccer practice.

me and lilia did soccer, because it's been our dream to.

but, our dream was NOT that kenzie would be the captain.

"huddle up, bitches!" she screamed, clapping her hands.

everyone else ran, except us two.

"what are you two trying to do? take the whole damn practice to get over here?"

"that's EXACTLY what we're doing! if we listen to your voice too much, we get migraines" i put my hands on my head.

"don't disrespect the captain like that" kenzie gasped, looking at me.