Chapter III

-----My Fault-----

A week has gone by, and I've made an adequate amount of friends in the classroom. There's 38 of us so 7 friends wouldn't be that much, I think? Aside of Zim Parola and Alex Ezperanza, there's Liz Jesselle Dimalapat, Pamela Yzi Carmona, also called as Pam, Miina Orin de la Frizza, yup, that's the spelling of her name, Evan James Malaya, and Manolo Rey del Mundo. I guess I have to introduce them.

Liz is a shy-type girl who has short black hair, maputi, pero medyo pango siya, however. That's how we tease her among our group. She's the gala type of girl. Window shopping, much like my sister-in-law. I still have no idea of why we got close, however? Did I say she's shy-type? Not at all, after knowing her, kalog siya, as in. Madaldal, pero kaya naman niyang pigilan kapag dapat lang talaga. Masaya siyang kasama, I guess I answered my own question.

Pam is a long haired girl who is a little browner than Liz. They both have black hair but Pam has a distinguishable highlight of green. I love green, it's my favorite color. She's the exact opposite of Liz. Tahimik siya, wala masyadong sense of humor. However, she has this amazing artistic talent. She creates pictures of deep imagination, something I wouldn't think of by myself. Marami siyang ideas, especially about Social life and Modern Reality. I guess she infected me of her artistic attitude. Pero hanggang stick-man pa rin ako sa pag-drawing.

Miina is my favourite among all my girl friends. No, not girlfriend. The two are far from each other. She has slightly curly long hair. She's friendly, I mean, really friendly. She even has friends from the other sections. I guess being a friend with her isn't that hard. She wears glasses, but what I like about her the most is that she's green-eyed. She's slightly whiter than Liz. Her eyes are the best. Like I said, green is an amazing color for me. Being green-eyed is quite rare.

Evan is a quiet person. I mean, dead silent. However, if you tickle his funny bone, you'll get the joker out of him. Sasakit ang tiyan mo sa mga jokes niya. I wish I were as witty as him. His hair is a little longer than mine, but being shaggier. He has the typical Filipino dark brown eye, his complexion is the darkest in our group. He's the funniest, however.

Manolo is the bad boy of all of us. No, he's not a fuckboy, please don't think he's one. He's just the gangster side of the group. He doesn't smoke and he doesn't drink, which is surprising. He just likes being a stiff, cold-blooded, and menacing guy. He has spiky brown hair, and I guess I've pretty much described everyone.

"Sasama ka ba sa DOT?", said Miina. She's pretty, I can tell that to you, but I really don't have interest. Only her eyes. "Anong DOT?", sabi ko. Miina smiled. "Galing abroad ka nga. DOT is a popular midnight event in Dasmariñas. DOT means Dawn of Talent." Which is why it's at midnight, huh? "It's where the most talented people go to, and it's just around the corner. It's next month, and there's always gonna be a lot of people who are gonna go to the event." How come I haven't heard of this?

I gain more interest when Manolo told me about it. Sabi daw niya he's been watching the show for 5 years and it hasn't changed its essence since then. The other guys, like Liz and Pam, are gonna go to it the first time. Hindi pa ako nagpapaalam kay Tita Sandra, I will, soon. At least, I want to go to the show no matter what cost. It's a good head start for a fresher Philippines adaptation.

During dismissal, I saw Zim carrying a bucket of water. I wonder why? "Zim? Lilinisin mo ba ang CR naten?", I told him, whilst laughing. "Hindi pre, prank ito.", He told me. Before I even had a chance to reply, I heard Evan's voice. "ANDITO NA SIYA!", he shouted. Both him and Zim hid in the part of the hallway by the stairs. I had to hide too to know what the hell is going on.

Then suddenly, SPLASH! They threw the water inside the bucket. Only seconds before I realize, It's Dianne! Crap, what am I gonna do? What did they do that to her? Did Dianne do something wrong? Is it something with Dianne? What's Dianne gonna think of me now I'm with them? That I planned this entire thing? As these questions ran into my mind, I see her soaked. Galit na galit siya and I know it. I know she's gonna tell this to the principal's office. I will be in this mess even though I did nothing! Just as I was supposed to know her more, then I lost her trust. Damned Zim!

"ANO BA KAYO? KAKAPALIT KO LANG!", Dianne shouted. Her voice still somehow sounded cute even though she's hotheaded. Am I in love? Hell no. It's just the urge to know her more, that's all. Walang malisya. "NAKAKAINIS KAYO! KAHAPON KA PA ZIM AT EVAN! KASAMA NIYO PA SI-"

She was silent when she looked at me. She looked at me like she knows all the sins I have. What's wrong with her? What made her silent? Dianne, sino ka ba talaga? All these questions, they were left unanswered, for now.

She was still deeply annoyed when she turned her back on us and walked away. I peeked and she did a cute tantrum. Why the hell am I attracted? I have no idea. Most of the time I just don't get how I feel.

Pagkatapos, nakita ko yung power-duo na si Liz at si Pam. "Huy, nakita ko kung ano nangyari, bakit niyo ginawa kay Dianne yun?", sabi sakin ni Pam. "Oo nga, that's so immature.", banat sa akin ni Liz. "Look, hindi ko naman kasalanan ang mga nangyari. Blame Zim and Evan! Puro pranks lang yung nasa isip nila. Wala nang iba. As for what I know, I would never do anything like that. Never in hell.", sinabi ko sa kanila.

I'm pretty self-aware that I can't control my thoughts and what I say at the same time. I often think, was I even supposed to tell that to them? It sometimes matters, it sometimes doesn't. As of now, however, I don't really have a guarantee that it would matter.

It wasn't my fault, I swear!