3 | 𝖠𝖭𝖣...𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨𝖭??! ✓

Yoongi was at the back of group as the boys headed inside the hotel they were staying at

Yoongi was at the back of group as the boys headed inside the hotel they were staying at. Hoseok was near him although he was busy with the maknaes.

Just as he was about to set his foot at the entrance of hotel, he heared enthusiastic yelps from the back, "SUGA! SUGA! HEYYYY! IT'S US!" The voices sounded familiar...?  Isn't it the twins? The thought occurred to him and he turned around in surprise.

At once, a smile slipped to his lips seeing the twins, June-July running towards his direction from the gate of the hotel.  How did they find us here?  He was about to approach them immediately, but remembering something he halted and turned on his heels to walk inside the hotel quickly to find Jungkook, much to the surprise of the twins.
"Jungkook? You still have those chocolates with you?" He asked.

Jungkook who was busy struggling with Taehyung over something, while Taehyung was trying to protect himself in vain in fits of giggles. Jungkook managed to answer amidst these, "In my bag, Hyung. It's-it's somewhere- uh! Hyung!" He whined to Taehyung who had almost escaped Jungkook's arms but had failed.
Yoongi sighed and looked around. He found the bag soon with Jimin, and hurriedly checked through the bag, took out some, and headed out quickly. None notice him as all of them were more or less busy in something, except for Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes followed Yoongi who had reached the twins by then.

"Suga!" They yelped in happiness as Yoongi crouched before them, his face lit up with his gummy smile. He patted on both of their heads and stroked their hair. "How are you, June and July?"
"VERY GOOD NOW!" June and July squealed in unison. He giggled and squished their cheeks.

"JUNE? JULY?!" Hoseok's loud voice  immediately seek attention of the twins as well as the rest of the boys. They turned around to only see Hoseok dashing out of the hotel excitedly.

Jin tried to see where he was heading off and soon spotted Yoongi crouching in the yard of the hotel before someone- Hoseok was sprinting in that direction. Immediately realized that they might have seen the twins again. He pointed it to Namjoon who was standing next to him; they had been waiting in a queue to take a lift- but now it seemed unimportant. Both Namjoon and Jin exchanged glances and instantly rushed towards that way. Jungkook and Taehyung too stopped hearing their Hoseok hyung and found all of their hyungs were heading out hastily; even Jimin had left them, too, to join Yoongi and Hoseok.