One Hundred Thirteen & One Hundred Fourteen

PART ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN

“Why do these have to be so heavy,” I sighed as I lifted my big suitcases one by one up the stairs of Aston’s house and into his, I mean our, bedroom. It was a bit weird to be doing this on my own, Aston was away on Tour with the boys and I wasn’t actually going to see him for a couple of days. It meant I sort of had free reign when it came to the moving in thing, I could put things where I wanted without his interference.

As I got up to the room I dropped the cases on the floor, wandering around and taking it all in. This was really happening, I was really moving in with Aston. He’d mounted the collage I’d made him for his birthday on one of the walls of the room, and his bed was made neatly, a little teddy bear in the middle.

Smiling to myself I climbed onto the bed and picked up the teddy, a little pillow in its paws read ‘Welcome Home.’ I beamed down at the bear, pleased with my decision to come to London. It already felt like home.

Jumping up from the bed I went downstairs and made myself a cup of tea and a snack before heading back upstairs to start unpacking my clothes. I flung open the walk-in closet door only to be stunned to see that it was absolutely crammed full.

“Hmmph,” I scowled to myself, climbing over my things and going to the dresser and pulling out the drawers. Also all full.

Frowning I went over to my bed and snatched up my phone, dialing the first number that came to mind.

“Hey baby, you at the house?” asked the voice on the other end.

“You didn’t make room for me in your closet?!”

“Woahh babe,” said Aston.

“Ast,” I sighed, “What am I supposed to do?”

“You can use another closet in this house?” he asked, questioning on his voice to the point that it was obvious he already knew the answer.

“Really?” I asked him sardonically, eyeing up his things hanging away, “There is no way in hell you wear all of this.”

“Yeah but…”

“Yeah but,” I mimicked, “Tell me the truth, was this selfishness? Laziness? Or are you really not ready for me to move in?”

“Babe, don’t even ask that question!” said Aston, “I honestly just didn’t think of it with all of the Tour preparations. I cleaned out loads of space in the bathroom for you, straightened up the kitchen, moved some of the guy things like my XBOX out of sight… I guess I just forgot about my clothes.”

“Seriously something kind of major to forget mister,” I said, giving up on arguing with him and sitting down on the bed.

“Well we can make priority number one when I get in next week to clean out half the closet and some drawers for you.”

“And in the meantime I’ll just live out of my suitcases?”

“You can manage,” laughed Aston, “How does it feel?”

“What?”

“Moving into your new home?”

“Amazing,” I smiled, laying back on the bed, “I loved the teddy by the way. Very nice touch.”

“You’re welcome,” said Aston, an obvious smile on his face as he spoke, “So I still can’t convince you to come out to Cardiff for our shows here?”

“Babe you know I want to, but I just got here and there is so much to do! If you guys weren’t coming home Thursday morning for the London shows this weekend then I totally would try and make it work.”