Ninety-Three & Ninety-Four

PART NINETY THREE

“You aren’t dressing like that?” I breathed out, my thoughts starting to run wild as I picture him in his fancy dress.

“Go get dressed then,” said Aston with the cheekiest look I’d ever seen on him, passing me my dress quickly.

“Ast!!!” I yelled after him as he took the stairs up to my loft bedroom two at a time.

I could hear him cackling away as Maggie and Nicole pushed me into my bathroom to change into the beaded dress carefully held in my hands. I stripped off my dressing gown and bra, shimmying into the tight dress. I couldn’t believe how well it fit, particularly since Aston had brought it for me. How’d he manage that? I wasn’t even going to ask because I knew he had a knack for these sorts of things, drove me crazy.

When I was done I inspected my appearance in the mirror, grinning at how cool the outfit looked. I seriously did look like some sort of pixie or something.

“Jess show us!” shouted Maggie from the lounge. I opened the door and pulled a pose for her, grinning away. “Put the wings on!” she said, helping me into them.

“That is actually perfect,” said Nicole as she took in my appearance.

“I feel very mischievous all of a sudden,” I giggled.

“You better behave yourself,” a voice shouted from upstairs.

“Shut it you!” I shouted back, “You love it!”

The girls just grinned at me as I twirled around a few times, enjoying my costume. “You both should go get ready,” I said, looking at the clock. “We’ve got to leave soon.”

With that the girls began scrambling around the lounge, grabbing out shoes and various bits for their costumes. They took it in turns to change in the bathroom as I sat at the counter in my little kitchen, watching on.

“Ast!” I shouted.

“What?” he asked.

“What’s taking you so long?”

“Nothing,” he laughed.

“I don’t believe you,” I said, slinking over to the stairs and starting to climb up them. When I got to the top I could see him adjusting some braces over the top of a tight white t-shirt. “You know you could just ditch the t-shirt,” I whispered, slipping my hands around his waist from behind.

“As much as you’d love that, I did promise the club that if we had fancy dress night there would be no nudity.”

“It’s a shame,” I said, pressing a kiss against his back. “How about you at least trade the t-shirt for a vest top? Show off some muscles?”

“Jessica,” Aston laughed, spinning around in my arms and looking down at me. “I’m already treading the line between fancy dress and male stripper quite closely, don’t want to go too far.”

I pouted at this, but then grinned, taking in the rest of his firefighter's outfit. It wasn’t anything particularly fancy, but the combination was well hot. Aside from the braces he had on some baggy black trousers that had some patches on them as well as some reflector strips, and some black boots. 

“No hat?” I asked.

“Hold on,” he replied, slipping over to his suitcase and pulling out an authentic firefighter's hat. 

“Put it on!” I squealed, taking it from his hands and putting it on his head. “This is actually perfect,” I grinned, running a hand down one of the braces holding his trousers up and then pulling it gently. “And actually, your tattoos really complement the outfit well.”