One Hundred Nine & One Hundred Ten

Start from the beginning

--

I woke up the next morning feeling like death. My head was pounding from the hangover and my arm was pretty much numb due to how I’d slept on it to accommodate the handcuffs. And of course, I really needed the toilet.

I turned in bed to see Aston completely passed out, there was no way in hell that I was going to be able to rouse him easily.

Which put me in quite the predicament.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I sighed, lifting our wrists in the air and inspecting the handcuffs again. I played with them for a few minutes before giving up and flopping my hand back down on the bed, catching my thigh gently with the metal of the cuff around my wrist.

“Ow!” I yelped, pulling the handcuff back up to look at, trying to find which part scratched me.

And then I saw it, the quick release.

I couldn’t help but laugh out loud as I flicked the quick release and my wrist was immediately freed. Of course there was no key! You didn’t need them with these handcuffs!

I scrambled out of bed and went to the toilets, cleaning my teeth and then grabbing some clothes out of my suitcase to change into, my dress from the night before sufficiently rumpled.

Grinning to myself I climbed back onto the bed, playing with the handcuff on Aston’s wrist as he continued to sleep, not noticing anything.

And then another crazy idea hit me. But what I hoped was good crazy.

Jumping up I took the free half of the handcuffs and clipped them onto the bed so Aston was cuffed in place. I hoped that he wouldn’t catch on to the quick release as quickly as I had.

Grabbing a hoodie off the floor as well as my coat and shoes I ran downstairs, making sure to grab Aston’s phone off the side table so he wouldn’t be woken up by any sort of alarm he set. And then I got to work.

It took a trip down to the shops to start things out, collecting all the things on my mental list and then a few extra things that I happened upon while out.

With my arms full I ran back to the house, kicking my shoes off and getting to work in the kitchen. As I was humming along to myself I heard shouts coming from upstairs.

“JESS!!”

Grinning to myself I ignored them as I went to set the table in the formal dinning room, making sure that everything was exactly in place.

“JESSICA REGOOO!”

A buzzing went off in the kitchen, prompting me to go back and make sure I hadn’t burnt anything. Surprisingly I hadn’t, and grinning to myself I pulled out the food and set it to cool a bit.

“JESSICA I SWEAR TO GOD!”

I smirked at this, deciding it was probably time to head upstairs.

“Hey,” I smiled as I leant against the door frame.

“How the hell did you get out of these?” asked Aston, struggling against the handcuff around his wrist.

“Not by doing that,” I grinned, wandering over to the bed and climbing on.

“How then?”

“Good morning to you too,” I smiled, kneeling down next to him.

“Hi,” he said, laying back on his pillow, “You gonna help me out?”

“In a minute,” I smiled, climbing over him so I was sat on his stomach.

“What you doing?” he asked.