Chapter Two

Rosimar's P.O.V.

I looked out the window as I saw the fast traffic pass by Noah's car. My mind had just been swallowed by another dimension as  I thought of him. Shayne Topp. He was so funny, and ridiculous, but in a good way. He knew just how to make you smile, and that was my favourite thing about him. He was kind at times, but had his fair share of comebacks. He is just easy to talk to when it comes to problems, but I still chose Noah for that. Shayne had this charm that I could not explain. One that he barely showed, but somehow I found. It was strange to understand. I never thought I would like him, but it just happened. He always had his beautiful smile shining, and it was truly infectious. Of course, his beauty does not end there. I loved to touch his fluffy blond hair. His greyish blue eyes were just gorgeous to look at. I was really entranced by everything about him. He seriously has beauty in every detail. Well... to me anyway.

"Rosimar! Hello! Come back to me!" I blink a couple of times as I look at Noah who had a smile on his face.

"Huh?" I replied as I rubbed my eyes.

"You were spaced out for a while. What were you thinking about?" He asked. I had yet to tell him about liking Shayne. It was weird to talk about, but if I get distracted later on, I don't want him to be worried or anything. 

"Uhm, I need to tell you about something." I said in a serious tone, as I turned more to him. Noah furrowed his eyebrows, and frowned.

"No! Don't be upset. It's nothing too bad really." He smiled, and nodded. He motioned his hands for me to continue.

"So uhm. I was spaced out and all because I was thinking about someone." Noah's eyes lit up, and he started to say ouuuu and ohhhhh's. I giggled a little, and breathed out shakily.

"That person uhm... Happens to be... Shayne." I said, and Noah's smiled stretched wider. He hugged me before starting to celebrate. I laughed, and raised an eyebrow.

"That is awesome, Rosi! Do you think he likes you?" I frowned, and shook my head. Thoughts of all my flaws, dangerously flowed into my mind.

"Don't be upset. You don't know yet. Things change, and people's minds change. You never know what could happen." He said smiling at me. Noah's contagious smile caused a smile to erupt on my own. Noah started to tickle my sides, and I could not control my laughter. 

"Noah!"

"Stooooopppp" I could not stop laughing as I flailed around on the seat.

"We have work!" I continued to laugh. 

"Okayyyyyy, but this isn't over!" Noah yelled, as he stopped tickling me. I smiled at him, and turned over to the car door to get out.

"Rosi, do you think that maybe we should film an episode of 'Show with no name'?" Noah asked as he skipped towards the building. I nodded.

"I mean we don't have many ideas for today so yeah. That would be cool. We would have to ask if we can do one today." He nodded as he opened the door for me. I walked in, and looked back at Noah to say thank you. When turning my head back to the front, I fall down from hitting something.

"Ow." I groaned as I opened my eyes. I traced the legs in front of me all the way up to see Shayne with a worried expression. 

"Oh shit. I am so sorry, Rosi. Are you okay?" He said as he reached his hand down to help me up. I looked at his hand nervously as I slipped my own into his gripped. He helped me up quickly, and I stopped myself from audibly whimpering. His hands were soft, and gentle. I wanted to be able to hold them whenever I wanted, and I know that sounds selfish, but it is true. I prayed that he was made for me, but I knew better than to have false hope.