Chapter 1

Ariana's Pov

I hopped out of my car and slammed the door behind me. I was having a meeting with my manager about what i'm doing for my next tour.

I walked through the front doors of the tall building and felt the air-conditioning hit my face. that's the only sucky part about living in California is that it gets so hot here in L.A.

I knocked on the door that the meeting was being held in and I heard some one say come in. I closed the door behind me and took a seat across from my manager Janice.

"Hello Janice." I said with a smile

"So Ariana lets get straight to the point. Victorious is over, so you need to redeem yourself before you just disappear from fame." She said harshly.

Damn not even a hello?

"Can you think of anything that's hot right now, anything that's popular with fangirls?"

"Uhh-

"Have you ever heard of Magcon, Ariana?" she's asked

"No?"

"Hmm." She said eyeing me

I just sat there frozen not knowing what to do as she was staring me down

"Look 'em up. Your going on tour. Flight leaves tomorrow morning at 6. Goodbye Ariana." she said while shooing me out the door.

What the hell just happened? I was thinking as I got up from my chair and walked out the door.

I got in my car and drove to my house. Short notice of a tour and Magcon? Never heard of it. I guess i'll find out when I get home.

----------

I walked into my bedroom and opened up my laptop. I searched 'Magcon' in the search bar and a picture of 10 boys and a girl with big curly hair popped up. One of them in particular caught my attention.

He was tall, had short brown hair, and a guitar in his hands.

He was very very attractive.

I kept scrolling and read everything about the Magcon tour. one of the boys I had actually heard I before. Nash Grier, Ive seen his vines.

I closed my laptop and crawled into my bed. I took out my phone and set my alarm for 4:30 in the morning.

That gives me an hour to pack and get ready, I had got a call from my brother saying that Janice gave him all the information and the plane tickets.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep