Refreshing Our Memory

Start from the beginning

- In French -

💘💭 Devin's POV 💭💘

There was no signs of the girls. I grew worried I can tell Jermaine is to. I mean Manny isn't here meaning he possibly no Did toke the girls again , making them even badder before & won't ever change back to being goodies again. I grew panic as my body flushed with anger & depression. " Wanna head out to find them now? " Jermaine asked me. I nodded as we stood up. " Just the people I needed to see you 2 boys please take theses papers to all the 11th grade teachers please since your main teacher isn't here? " The sub questioned us. " Sure. " We said as she handed us folders for each teacher with packets as well. We left the class. " & We didn't have to lie. " I smiled as we chuckled. We went to the teachers we been to noticing they wasn't there. " No sign yet? " Lucas asked. " No! We went to every freaking class they had & wasn't there at all. " I groaned in frustration. " The office doesn't or haven't seen them either. " He told us. " But a teachers phone ringing so to it. " Lucas went to the behavior room as speed walked on over & heard the call. " Zonnique , Bahja , & Breaunna aren't here today. Yes I'll fix their stuff & inform the teachers. Okay bye. " Mr.Ice our consoler explained we was finished handing the stuff out we went back to class as I thought a bit. Are they sick? Or skipping?

[ Skipping a believe a class period cause I don't remember their classes no more😂😏 ]

💫💭 Lucas's POV 💭💫

" Just think about it. " I told the guys. " Manny isn't here but what from I heard he went out of town for cameras. " I added on. " Maybe gonna put them in his layer. " Jermaine suggested. " Cause we left some tracks. " He said. " Yes that's true but it really didn't mean or lead to another piece of evidence we have left. " Devin explain. " If we left like a body simple of ours there. Just think he could go to the cops to get to find out who's DNA it is. " He explained more. " We drew out the house , now we need to see inside more. " Jermaine pointed out. " We need someone or a another mini robot. " Devin said as they looked at me. " I maybe know everyone in this school but talking to someone who destroyed my reputation is differently not being spoken to. " I told them. " But your basically our only hope. " Devin implied. " You don't like that nigga either? " Jermaine nodded. " He messed up a perfectly good day for me! " He slammed his on the table. It was quite hearing the chatter of other fellow student I sighed. " Fine I'll do it. " I said. " But if I beat his ass in front of people better bail me out of jail. "

- At Breaunna's -

💜💭 Breaunna's POV 💭💜

They looked at me like I was insane." What are you saying Breaunna? " Bahja questioned me. " By ' We have no hope ' ? " Zonnique said. " Don't you have faith in our goodies? " She went on. " Look their basically giving us signs. In our dreams they good lost & all they said was ' Take over now. ' meaning they weakened the goods. " I explained. " Phone calling , Taking over another , & being a piece of imagination that can attack in anytime. " I added on to the point. " Now let's just think back on this. " Bahja exclaimed. " There was one thing that lead to them becoming who they are. Now we gotta see how the goodies kept us way from them. " She said. " Think of a dream when you was little that they warned you & kept you up to date. " Bahja said as we thought about it.

Of course! A game created the baddies. A dream must have made the goodies!!!

{ Say it ain't so😅? A dream is choice which has all our means.

But do you think that the Baddie stage is in full effect🐣💜💗💙?

Is Elle , The Diva , & Sky weakening the girls & goodies as we speak🇬🇧💁☁️?

Will Lucas & Manny speak again in order to see the house & how it looks?💫❤️

Where do you think Manny is?

I really don't know😓?!

But 7 votes & 5 comments for
" Meeting us "

But go show the other chapter(s) some love to get to getting a quicker update I need feed back.

Until next time Pinkers , Blueies , & Purps😂💜💗💙. }