Kisses & Secerts

Time: 3:16

- Walking -

💜💭 Breaunna's POV 💭💜

We was walking to Jermaine's house to see Zonnique & Jermaine rehearse their lines. I kept seeing Zee looking done in shame. " What's wrong Zee? " I looked at her. " I just feel bad that we left Bahja back there like that " She looked at me. " Who knows she could gotten a ride from Manny " I said. " Yeah..... But what if she chosen love over us. If she did then like you said there gonna be consequences " Zee replied with a smile. " That's right " I smiled as she giggled & wrapped my arm around hers.

💘💭 Devin's POV 💭💘

I saw Jermaine bitting his lip & kept looking at Zonnique. " If you like her why don't you ask her out? " I looked at him. " Me? Like her? No! " He snapped out of his daze & chuckled. " We'll if you don't like her then Imma tap dat. " I said bitting my lip & walking up a little until he pulled me back. " Uh huh no ain't nobody taking or getting my shawty but me! " He said giving me a serious face. " Aha I was right you do like her. Admit it! " I said as I shouted & pointed at him hype. " Alright. So what! What if she don't like me back? " Jermaine said shrugging. " Dude. She likes you back you seen the way she was hype about you asking her to your house seems like she thought you was asking her out. She likes you " I said nodding & smiling. " We'll see if that kiss can prove it " Jermaine smiled as he chuckled.

💛💭 Jermaine's POV 💭💛

We arrived at my house. Hopefully my sister isn't here. I unlocked the as they were in shock except Devin he been here plenty of times & so has Zonnique. " Welcome to Jermaine's Case " I said with my arms wide opens smiling as they made there was in the house. " Dang this place is huge! " Bre said looking around. " I know right! " Zonnique smiled twirling around. I closed the door. " I'm hungry. That school food ain't hold me down! " I laughed as I went in the kitchen & they followed. " Fat Fat " Zonnique smiled & giggled. " What y'all want to eat? " I looked at them. " Since we watching a play um... Popcorn & soda! " Bre said as she sat down folding her hands. " I agree " Devin added as he sat down. " Alright. " I went to the cabinets to get the popcorn. " Baby..... I mean Zonnique can you get the sodas? " I was in shock I called her baby. They all looked at me. Zonnique looked at me with her big brown eyes got wide. " Uh.... Sure " She replied walking to the fridge as I got the popcorn & closed my cabinet & put it in the microwave. & Sat down. " Coke , Sprite or Pepsi? " Zonnique looked at us. " Oh oh Sprite. " Bre smiled. " I'll take a Coke. " Devin smiled. " I'll take Pepsi. " I nodded & smiled. " I will always take that " Zonnique smiled getting them their drinks & ours. She closed the fridge & handed them to us. " Thanks " We all said. " No problem " She smiled & shrugged. We all sat down. & it was a moment of silence. I was still in shock when I called her Baby. The microwave went off. That when I got out of my thoughts & got up & got the popcorn out. " Alright let's get this show on the road. " I smiled with the popcorn in my hand as we all got up & went into the living room.

💙💭 Zonnique's POV 💭💙

We was walking into the living room until. Bre pulled me in the hallway. " Woah! " I said as Bre pulled me into a wall in the hall. " What was that for? " I said looking at her confused. " You heard the way he called you baby? " Bre said in excitement. " Yeah " I smiled & blushed a little remembering when he said it. " He likes you! " Bre cheered. " What if don't what if he was thinking about another girl? " I looked down. She sighed & walked over to me. " Baby you seen the way he looks at you? He seen the way y'all work together your the only girl that keeps him smiling baby. He likes you " She smiled placing her hands on my shoulder. " Alright fine. " I smiled. She is right though. " Now I wanna see y'all kiss " Bre smiled.