Listen to us!

Time: 10:05am

- Language arts -

💙💭 Zonnique's POV 💭💙

" Bahja?! " I asked like I was new or an interviewer or someone. She turned her head while she was laughing " Yeah Zonnique? Oh yeah Manny this is Zonnique. Zonnique this is Manny " she smiled. " Hi " I gave him a stank look. He just smiled & said " Hey Zonnique " as he smirked. " Aye Bee aren't you gonna sit with me? Since we always been? & always will! " I gave him the get away look , but he still sitin there! I couldn't believe it & Bahja said " I'm sorry but not today Zee I'm talking to Manster ". He looked at her & smiled " Sorry Zee " he laughed a little. I couldn't believe she said that! My heart sank my own sister / best friend did this to me. I wanted to say something for example " You know what fine " I couldn't cause I know something will happen. Lord he's trouble Imma tell you. So I went & sat beside Angel. She's a sweet girl. " Hey Angel " she looked up in shock " Hey Hey Zonnique I missed you " She side hugged me & I hugged her back. " What brings you here Miss Blue? " I looked at her & then looked down " Bee.... Chose to sit with ----- " I got cut of cause of her out burst! " Manny aka lil Manny world?! " she look worried. " Yeah....why you asked that? & answered my unfinished sentence fast? ". " Look , not to be the one who knows a lot about the boy but he's a charmer. He tries his best to get the girl he wants. If a girl likes him he knows he flirts , he charms & mostly impresses her. The weird thing is when he dates them the next day they come back good or bad. " I was worried! I was really worried and afraid if Bahja dates the boy she will change like she is now. " Thanks for telling me " I looked down! As the teacher was talking I was just a few desk away from Bahja. I got up the teacher didn't care. " Bahja I gotta tell you something! ". " What is it now?! " she asked annoyed. " Oh what is it now? He's the problem the most biggest problem yet! Bahja! Listen to me! ". Everyone began to look at us & the teacher said " Zonnique sit down ". " No! " I yelled! Everyone looked at me. The teacher was in complete shock. & so was I. I Zonnique Jaliee Pullins never talked back to a teacher in my life. Until now! " Zonnique!!!! " . I looked at Manny laughing & Bahja was shaking her head. I can't believe it..... I really can't. " I'm sorry " he pointed to the door I left & went to Science. I'm losing my best friend , my sister , my cousin. Why? Why? He's changing Bahja Shamoni Rodriguez. All I could do now is..... Cry!

- In Science -

💜💭 Breaunna's POV 💭💜

I was reading page 45 in the text book. I heard someone open the door & asked " Mr. Matters sent me in here for back talk. " it was Zonnique! She got in trouble that fast? Mr.B pointed her to sit with me. Since no one wanna sit beside me. Zonnique sat beside me with tears rolling down her eyes as she looked down. " What's wrong? " I whispered to her rubbing her back. " That boy Manny! " she replied back whispering. " See we told her he was trouble but now look. He's ----- " I got cut off by Zonnique saying the same thing we are about to say " Taking over Bee ". We looked at each other. " Anything you found out about the boy? " I questioned her. " Well Angel ---- " I cut her off in surprise I mean I haven't talked to Angel in a year! Wow! " Angel?! I haven't talked her ever since last year! " I was in shock! Zonnique looked at me like " Why did you cut me off? ". " Oh my bad sorry continue " Ps. We are whispering aha. " Anyways Angel said he's a charmer , a flirter , he gets any girl he wants & won't give up. If a girl likes him he knows what to do! ". " Seems like that happening to Bee " I bit my nail I felt like I was in a movie at that part lol. " The odd thing is.... " she said as I moved closer " What? " I said. " If he dates a good girl they go bad , if a bad girl they go good! " she hit the desk. OMG! I'm really worried about my Sister! " Maine said he goes by the name Lil Manny World! He's a player & I'm getting more info from Devin " She said. Who the heck is that? I puzzled. " Who Devin?! " I asked. " That young boy who wears glasses & dresses like a nerd! " she said trying to make me remember! " Nevermind I'll show you Ight? " she said. " Sure thing miss thang " I smiled & did the ok hand sign. The bell rang we left to go to lunch.

- In the hallway -

Me & Zonnique ran Bahja. Once again she was talking to Manny! I was getting ticked off second by second! " Bahja!!! " we both said. She looked at us laughing " Yeah girls? " I grabbed her arm but she got out my grip! " Ok what's y'all problem?! " she looked at us! " Manny is Bee I'm sorry but he is " Zonnique said as she pointed to him & hit her pants her voice sound like she about to cry. Bahja folded her arms & rolled her eyes! " Bahja look at me " I clapped my hands & she look " What? " she got smart to me! Lord what's wrong with her! " Listen I ain't one of these girls around her! I'm your sister. We are telling you some true facts! He's trouble big trouble it's not everyday some boy wants to speak to you especially a boy that every girl knows & got changed by! " I grabbed her wrist & made her look. " I don't know what y'all talking about " she got out of my grip. & walked away. Me & Zonnique was in shock. We really was.....

💗💭 Bahja's POV 💭💗

What are they talking about? Why they wanna ruin my chance with Manny? Gosh!......