Kisses & Secerts Snippet

Time: 4:09

- At Jermaine's house -

💜💭 Breaunna's POV 💭💜

Zonnique just ran into Taty's room. Cheesing real hard & bitting her lip like she was daydreaming. " Whats wrong with you? " I looked at her laughing & giving her a confused look. " Oh um.... Nothing " Zonnique replied smiling as she sat down with us on the carpet. " Sure.... Nothing happened " Taty smirked at her & nudge my arm. I just started laughing. " What?!?? I'm so serious nothing happened. " Zonnique have us a serious look & just let out a laugh. " Oh.... " I said holding in my laughs. " Why was you down there so long though? " Taty questioned her. " I was throwing away my trash. " She replied. I knew she was lying. Cause she didn't have trash Devin did. & her eyes so wider. " Lair! " I pointed at her. " Fine. Fine " Zonnique put her hands up. " I was eavesdropping in Maine's & Devin's Convo now let's talk about our day. " She tried to change the subject as me & Taty was dying to hear what they was talking about. " What was they talking about " I squealed. " Well.....um..... They was talking about me. " She smiled & looked down sliding her finger on the carpet. " Go on... " Taty moved her hand in the continuing movement. " Will.... Jermaine likes me. " She said lowly. " Huh? Say it louder! " I said excitedly. " Jermaine likes me!!!! " Zonnique smiled. " I been knew dat. He loves you baby not like " Taty pointed at her smiling. " Really?! " Zonnique smiled. " Yeah! " She smiled.

💘💭 Devin's POV 💭💘

Me & Jermaine was in the kitchen talking about what or what do to ask Zonnique out. " Let's just go in my room & talk about this " Jermaine looked at me. " Ight. Lets go " I smiled as he got up & went went upstairs. Passing by Taty's room until we heard..... " To be honest y'all should go out. Since well you like him to " Taty said. I slapped Jermaine's arm & he looked at me. " What are you doing nigga? " He looked at like ' WTF?! Is wrong with you '. " You heard that?! " I said pointing at Taty's room. " Yeah. So? They could be talking about Breaunna. " He looked at me. " We should I don't know be nosing people & hear their convo? " I said playing stupid. " If we get caught or it's the wrong person they talking about I'm cussing ya ass out! " Jermaine said pointing at me chuckling. " Ight " I said shrugging it off. We sat beside the door & I crack the door a little they didn't seem to care. " Y'all should really go out! " Bre said pleading. " Yeah Zonnique. " Taty added on. " Y'all would be so cute & cuddly " She added on as I saw her grabbing her Care Bears & making them kiss. " Childish " Zonnique giggled at Taty cause she had Care Bears. I chuckled & Jermaine did to. " Yo? Y'all heard dat? " Bre looked around the room. " Nah. Probably Maine & Devin laughing about football or some thing like that " Taty looked at her Care Bears. " I heard them saying well Devin saying to Maine ' Ask her out. She likes you & you like her! ' " Zonnique said trying to loud like me. " If he does ask you out. Imma be y'all number one fan saying ' I love you ZeeMaine wooh! ' " Taty cheered on. " My prayers been answered! " Bre raised her hands in the air. Zonnique giggled & smiled. " Hopefully. He will ask me out now! " Zonnique smiled. I looked at Jermaine bit his lip & whispered " Me to ". I smiled at the fact they both liked each other. We carefully got up but I failed by falling. " Shit! " I yelled as they looked at the door & we dipped to Maine's room. " That was close. " I said. " Yeah. We almost got caught cause of ya failing ass! " Jermaine chuckled. " I fail by falling I pass by going " I added acting smart which I am. We just laughed.

💙💭 Zonnique's POV 💭💙

The time passed. It's was now 7:16 it was getting pretty dark & Devin already left & so did Bre. Taty was I her room sleeping cause her & Roc was talking & she feel asleep on him. I was in the living watching a movie with Maine. It was over. " I gotta be going. " I shot up & stretched. " Why?! It's to early to leave me " Jermaine pleaded. " Boy! You see what time it is? " I pointed to the clock. " it's 7:18 I gotta get home or my blue bubble butt will be Pink with red no butt the morrow. " I laughed as he got up & made his way to the door unlocking it then opening it. " Bye Zonnique " He smiled at me as I went outside turning to him. " Bye Maine. " I smiled. He kissed my forehead as I squeezed my face smiling. We waved goodbye & I walked home smiling at the fact he kissed my forehead.

💛💭 Jermaine's POV 💭💛

I watched as she walked away. I was smiling shaking my head. Man

Do I love that girl.

I made my way inside & cleaned up then made my way upstairs & went to bed.

🌸💭 Here's the snippet. Hope y'all like it 💭🌸

5 Votes or Comments to
Unlock the shocking new chapter
" Distances & The Set Up "