Begging , Pleading , & Planning? Part 2

Time: 12:54pm

- Computer Lab -

💘💭 Devin's POV 💭💘

I was sitting in my sit. Well anywhere I want cause we got a sub! But for a good student like me I will sit in my assigned seat. Bahja came over and sat next me. Yay! " Missy aren't you suppose to sit in your seat? " I questioned her smiling while chuckling. " Well I didn't wanna cause I wanted to sit next to you! " Bahja replied pitching my cheeks. She giggled as I chuckled then my phone went off. I pulled it out and saw I got a text from Jermaine.

" From: Maine😼💯💸
To: Devin👊💢💤

Yo! Devin. I know where Manny changed the girls at! "

I was in complete shock. At this point I can't believe he found out! But how?

" From: Devin👊💢💤
To: Maine😼💯💸

What?!?! How? Did you find out? "

I send it to him. As Bahja looked at me confused and worried.

" Devin. Are you ok? " Bahja questioned me as my phone went off again.

" From: Maine😼💯💸
To: Devin👊💢💤

Because they was talking about while I was near! They some stupid ass motherfuckers for real! Lol😂👊! The got they names wrong and guessed them all stupidly. I'll tell you when we plan out what we gotta do ight? Bye my nigga. "

" From
: Devin👊💢💤
To: Maine😼💯💸

Ight. "

I replied then out my phone away. Letting out a exhale. " Well what happened? " Bahja added on as I looked at her and flashed a smile. " Oh nothing really just got a text that's all. " I replied to her question with a simple answer. " Mhmm. " She said giving me a look then doing her work. " Yeah " I said as I shook my head and doing my work. Getting ready for the end of the day and this plan.

- In Gym -

💛💭 Jermaine's POV 💭💛

After I was done texting Devin. I got ready the. Headed out doing my laps. Running around then seeing Manny and them keep talking about that stupid ass party. Why can't I just go over there and just punch the shit outta him. Punching him so hard Sharkeshia is gonna feel it. After I was finished we hard to do warm ups and stuff. After that.... " Alright Basketball for boys! Jump rope for girls! Boys line up girls go jump rope! " Mr.Jason said as they went and we lined up. Putting us on Teams. For me I was praying to the father God. " Don't put me on Manny's team. Please don't put me on His team! " I kept saying repeating myself until.... " Jermaine! On Manny's team. " He pointed at me as I hesitated and went on his side. Manny looked at me as I glared at him giving him that ' Nigga I don't like you ' look. As we played the game out I missed a shot cause of Manny's stupid ass friend pushing me out the way. " NIGGA WHY YOU AINT THROW IT YET! " Manny yelled at me. Instead of me just ignoring it and just continuing it. " CAUSE YA STUPID ASS DON'T KNOW A GIRL'S NAME SMELLING LIKE HE AINT BATH ASS! PUSHED ME STUPID ASS BITCH! " I yelled at him. Manny just laughed then came towards me. " Look Jeremiah. Right?You.Still.Could.Have.Thrown.The.Ball! " He said poking my chest. " Jermaine is my name! And don't touch me like your gay! " I said pushing him. " Nigga don't touch me! " Manny said pushing back. " I just did! I pushed ya looking like new emoji ass! " I yelled pushing him again , about to send this nigga to the Westside. Until..... " Aye aye! Break it up! " The teacher ran over. As we stopped the soon it began fight. Man why is this teacher always stopping me from fighting.

- In Creative Writing -

💙💭 Zonnique's POV 💭💙

I was writing about how my life was and suppose to go. This class just makes me feel.....FREE! Everyone in here is mainly just like me , at some point. Poems are my speciality! I started writing something about someone. I started daydreaming for some odd reason about me &..... " Jermaine. " I sighed softly daydreaming some more about us. I shock it off and started writing. Titling it " Ever lasting Love ". I started writing about the day we first met. And how I feel about him. I kept writing on & on & on about the cherished memories. About 25 minutes I was done. " Ok class. We are gonna read what we wrote down. And it doesn't matter if you didn't finished it. " Mrs.Maraj said to us. As some groaned. " Imma be calling on people. " She added on as she looked around the class and then stopped. Pointing right at me. " Zonnique. My flower child , come up and read your letter to us. " Mrs.Maraj said as I got up and smiled. But someone was looking at and some did to. I didn't want to look back but I stood up on the little stage we had. As I saw people looking at me , like always. But I just looked at this one boy. That's the eye that just made me feel strange. I just shrugged it off and toke a deep breath preparing myself for this poem well more like letter but really both. But anyways I started to read and spoke...... " Ever Lasting Love. By Zonnique Pullins. " I said smiling. " Why is Love At First Sight just a term? I mean it's right in front of us. Most of us! Mostly everyday like another step just for us to speak saying.... ' Hey I like you! '. From our Childhood to our Teen years. It's has always been beside me or in front of me. Who would of thought I would be in Love with my best friend? So unexpected! I feel in love with HIM. Ever since we brith till high school He's been there for me. From HIM teaching me how to ride a bike , to me teaching him Perfect cursive. Without him I feel lifeless...... When he's around I have life again. He's like the air I'm breathing , or my medication! Those ' I love you ' and ' I love you to ' are the real truth even when we was little. I feel like shouting his name now. But then you would know his unknown name to the world. He like a blessing from heaven to me. But I wish he was here to see me read this , letter about him. Why he has to be in a different class. I'm just admiring your my ever lasting love. Forever and always.... " I said smiling showing my teeth and a tear somehow found it's way linking out my eye. I giggled as the class clapped and some cried. Maybe their going through the same problem I'm going through to. " Zonnique! That was amazing and beautiful. That was too..... I don't know that the word oh Lovable and explainable to us! " Mrs.Maraj clapped using her hands for an explain process. " Thank you Mrs.Maraj. " I smiled. She nodded as I sat down. As the boy looked at me. I didn't wanted to look back. I just felt uncomfortable and scared now. As the next person went up. Why isn't Jermaine in every class with me? I questioned my own self sighing.

- In the library -

💜💭 Breaunna's POV 💭💜

I was in the library. All by myself , I clearly don't know nobody in here! So I'm all left alone. Until I saw..... " Angel? " I said to her as she was looking for books. " Yes Bre? Oh my gosh look at you! " Angel said in amazement looking at me. " Your looking all bad. Why the new look? " She questioned me smiling. " Cause I gotta look good for the boys who like me. " I said popping my invisible collar and smirking. " Mhm. " Angel said as she started back up looking for a book. I looked at her confused. Wondering why she ' Mhm ' me. " Why that ' mhm ' for? " I questioned her trying to mock her voice. " Cause. You would never act like this until I don't know? Now! Plus your reminding me of my ex best friend. But I guess they was right. NEVER say NEVER! " She answered me saying it smartly. " People change Angel. Who is your best friend? " I added on. " Susie..... She was the same way you was. But she was bad and very popular. Until she started seeing Manny. Ugh..... I warned her day and night telling her ' Don't go out with him! Cause your gonna be heart broken by the end of the day. No your gonna change! ' I explained to her. She never listened she went out with him. I was replaced by a player Breaunna! Ok. The next day she was acting is sweet and king towards people. At the point was I frighten. She wasn't herself. Then she told me her and Manny broke up and just kept being ever so nicely to him and still liking him. For me I was done with her fake ass. Cause when she dates boys she's the one to break their heart or don't give 2 shits if they was done with her. " Angel said explaining her to me. Feeling like a life story based on her life. " Cause she went out with Manny you stopped talking to her and stop being her best friend? " I said to her. " Clearly. Not being rude but isn't Bahja going out with him? I hope she doesn't be all bad and stuff now you know. " She answered me and asked. " Yeah. But what if people change? " I said throwing questions at her. " But she tells me everything. You just don't understand. Not in just one day without tell me! Her own best friend why she is changing. " Angel said grabbing the book she wanted and left. Leaving me there speechless and confused. Am I changing?

- In the hallway -

💗💭 Bahja's POV 💭💗

Finally last period of the day! Hey hey hey hey! Yay. I don't know why am I so hype. But I'm just still wondering who was Devin texting in computer class? I mean he always tells me mostly and mainly everything expect for this. Why am I wonder then? I mean he's being honest right? Anyways I headed to my locker getting my books out for History. Then when I closed my locker it revealed. " Hey baby. " Manny smirked at me as I groaned. Why is his ass here. " Leave me alone. " I said slowly and rolled my eyes walking away. As he catch up. " Why do I have to leave my bebè alone? " He asked stopping right in front of me grabbing my free hand and kissed it. Bahja , do not Sharkeshia his face flying into mid-air making him come back he's gonna need a passport and a ticket. I snatched my hand back and gave him an evil glare. " Don't you dear kiss my hand! " I snapped. As he chuckled. " Awe your so adorable when your mad Baejah. " Manny said pitching my cheek and kissing it. Next then you know it his face is all over the Westside. Passport time haha. Slapped him dead in face. I started laughing real hard as I headed to my class. It feels so good to just slap him across his face. He's gonna learn the day. Haha!

❤️💭 Manny's POV 💭❤️

I can't believe Bahja did that to me. She just slapped me cause of me being a gentleman?! She must lost her damn mind. First it's Devin Punching me in the face , Jermaine or what his name pushing me , then it's Bahja slapping me?!? Is she serious? No! Are they even being serious right now? I can't even deal with this. People laughed and shit. Told them to shut the fuck up! Like damn and they did. Smiling at the fact. Shit I'm skipping class the day.

[ Skipping to the end of the day 💕🐼 ]

💙💭 Zonnique's POV 💭💙

Man I'm all hype now to go to Jermaine's house. I mean after all I did wrong it's time to repay for what I didn't do. Kiss him. Tehe. I was bouncing my leg up & down. Like I was about to fight. I'm to hype. I looked at the clock as it ticked and tocked! " WHY CANT TIME JUST HURRY UP! " I shouted as the teacher and class looked at me. My face turned red in embarrassment. " ZONNIQUE! " The teacher yelled at me. " Did I say that out loud? " I questioned them as they nodded. " Sorry. " I said shyly smiling. " Do that again or your getting Detention! " Mr.Matters said turning back to the broad. The bell rang after 2 minutes as I dashed so fast out that class you didn't even know I left. I can't wait I'm to turnt up until.....

- In the hallway -

💛💭 Jermaine's POV 💭💛

Man I can't just say this and do this to Zonnique at all! But it's for her safety and saving her and the girls to! I left the class after the bell rang. I walked to her locker seeing a very hype Zonnique. She turnt around knowing it was me. " MAINE! " Zonnique said happily hugging me right as I chuckled and hugged her back. " NiqNiq! " I smiled as we got out the hug. " I can't wait for today. " She said hype. Man every time we have to kiss or something something pops up. " Yeah...... About that. " I scratch my neck like I'm telling my crush asking ' Wanna go to prom '. " What? " Zonnique said sounding heart broken. " I have to go do something with Devin the day! It's very important and I'm sorry! " I said to her. " Oh.... It's cool I guess. Imma just chill maybe with the girls or just cry. " She added on sounding very depressed. " Imma make it up you though I promise! " I said grabbing both of her hands as I held them and rubbed them. As she giggled looking into my eyes. Them eyes be staying making me stay on her like glue. " Promise? " Zonnique said sounding like a little girl with her pinky out. I chuckled. " Really? " I said to her as she nodded ' yes '. " Fine! " I said locking our pinkies. " Bye Baby..... " She added on hugging me. " I mean Maine! " She said quickly. Knowing she was in shock and embarrassed. My face got red fast to. " Bye Nique. " I kissed her forehead and left. Why don't I ask her out already? Ugh.... I arrived at My locker. Getting my stuff out and closing the locker door heading to Devin's. Let out a sigh and just rested on the locker door. " You ok bro? " Devin asked me.

💘💭 Devin's POV 💘💭

I looked at Jermaine. Worried cause this is just weird seeing him all sad lookin. " Are you ok bro? " I asked him as he nodded. " Nigga no your not tell me. " I said closing my locker. " Nah. I'm good. " Jermaine replied. " Nigga I know your not ' Good ' cause your acting depressed and guilty. " I said to him as we started walking. She just laughed as we passed Zonnique's locker and her. " Bye Zonnique. " I waved. " Bye Devin , Bye Maine! " Zonnique smiled. " Bye Zee " He said as we walked straight out the school. " I feel depressed and guilty is because I left Zonnique when was suppose to go over our lines for the play. " Jermaine exclaimed. " But you have a reason to though. I mean we are helping and saving and taking our time to help and save them from being bad you know! " I explained as he nodded. " So don't feel bad. " I added on as he nodded. " Thanks Bro. " He said smiling. " No problem " I said to him as we went to my house. This is gonna be a good plan I could feel this is a way to help them and save them.

💙💭 Zonnique's POV 💭💙

Welp since I don't have plans today now. I guess I could hang it with Bahja and Bre I mean. It's nothing major. So I walked to Bahja's locker. " Baaaaajjjjjhhhhhhaaaaa " I said stretching her name out. " Whhhhaaattt " Bahja questioned me back. " Wanna come over to my house? " I asked her as she closed her locker. " Erm. Sure. " She answered giggling. " I have nothing to do. So mind as well just hang out with my baby! " She added on hugging me as I hugged back. Time to ask Bre. We arrived at Bre's locker as she closed it. " Stawp Bre! " I hugged her tightly. " Whats going on here? " Breaunna questioned me laughing confused. " Come over to my house with Bee and Me! Pwease? " I asked giving her my best puppy dog face. She hesitated but answered. " Okay! " She smiled as me and Bahja cheered. " Yay " We both said jumping up and down like kids as she laughed. We headed out the school and walked home. Well to my house.

- Walking -

But on the way home Bre asked use a weird question. " Girls are we changing? " Breaunna asked us. At this point we really didn't have nothing to say.

- At Devin's house -

💛💭 Jermaine's POV 💭💛

We planned everything out. I can't wait till Friday!

Operation Save The Girls

{ ☺️👌 Yay I enjoyed this one like the others.

But do you think the girls agree their changing?

Do you think Manny's plan is finding it way into Bahja now?

How y'all feel when Manny got beaten mostly the whole day
😂?

If you don't know who Angel is read
" Listen to Us! "
Cause Zonnique says who she is.

7 votes , 10 comments
For a snippet
🌸😘.

But..... Go back to part one and comment and vote on dat to
🌸☺️👌.

Hope you like it }