Party 2

Time: 8:05pm

- At the party -

💜💭 Breaunna's POV 💭💜

I felt different. As then I could anything I wanted to. I wanted more! " See I wasn't lying. Wasn't that good? " He asked us , we nodded in agreement. He laughed , I must know his name. He began to walk away from me. " Wait! " I screamed at him as he stopped walking I ran over to him , like a shy girl. " What's up ma? " The boy asked tucking his lips in. Ahhhh! Why must he do this to me? " What's your name? " I questioned him looking into his bubbly brown eyes. " Daniel. " Daniel smirked at me leaning in whispering in my ear. As I felt myself get hotter. Wait what am I saying? Anyways he left me there puzzled. Like some Disney movie the fuck? I started to enjoy the party and drink some more looking for Dawnsean until......" Dawnsean? " I looked like I was about to cry but didn't cry. " Bre look it's not what you think! "

💙💭 Zonnique's POV 💭💙

After the drink I felt something approach my body and changed me completely. I started to dance a little , feeling myself for the first time. Twerking , Body rolling , hip rocking & ect. I didn't want anything else to drink but I gained thirsty so I headed to the bowl of drinks. Grabbing me a cup and pouring me some I felt someone presences near me I didn't care but the feeling kept attacking me. Something telling me to walk away , another side wants me to stay! So confused into the moment I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. As bad as I wanted to turn around they stopped ms and said " No need to turn around beautiful..... Cause I'm here. " The voice said , sounding like that boy Zoey from my dream/nightmare. I started to shaking , you could tell by the way the cup was moving uncontrollable. " Who are you? " I said like I was in a horror movie. " Zoey.... The one of your dreams & that creative writing class. Hello Zonnique. " Zoey said smoothly j gasped as I turned around my cup dropped. Oh no!...... I failed to stay away.

💗💭 Bahja's POV 💭💗

Zonnique & Breaunna left a Gee behind! You can not be serious. I sighed and started to looking around for them or something to do. I'm the youngest I should have left them so they can find me! But me being the baby it's the other way around. " Great! " I mumbled to myself pushing past the drunk ass teens. The drink that boy gave us kinda was good but nasty at the same time. I was looking pushing more drunk and high ass kids until..... I was pushed against a wall in the kitchen which was dark. " WHAT THE HELL?! " I yelled as then it revealed a high Manny. " Hey baby. That dress looks tight. I think you need to breath! " Manny smirked breathing on my neck. Oh hell no I pushed him away from then he grabbed me and pushed me on the counter. I screamed as he gripped me as I saw someone pushed him away saying " AYE DONT YOU EVER TOUCH A LADY LIKE THAT! " the person screamed helping me get off the counter bringing me into the light. " Thanks um? " I said thanking him awaiting for his name. " Lucas & no problem see you around. " Lucas said walking away. Weird but odd let me blend in the crowd so I may not see Manny again.

💥💭 Diggy's POV 💭💥

I offered the drinks to the girls like I was told. After I was done their eyes changed completely along with their mood. I needed to report about it but the one with the purple hair caught my attention. I mean she pulled me close! Haha anyways I was walking away when I heard Breaunna's voice. I remember her name and face quickly ha. " Wait! " I heard her screamed to me as I turned around adoring her doll heigh. " What's good ma? " I questioned her tucking my lip in , a turn on for most of the girls I get. Anyways she smiled and looking into my eyes as I looked into hers , pulling me into her world with them light brown eyes. " What's your name? " Breaunna questioned me. I can't just give out my street name. I wanna start slow with this shawty. I leaned into her ear and said " Daniel " as I left from her sight leaving her speechless but wanting to know more about me. Disappearing into the crowd , seeing that Zoey was staring hard at her one friend. " Yo Zoey chill with that look for real brah. " I told him as he sucked his teeth at me. " For real though " I repeated myself again. " Nigga why you even worried if I look at my new girl. " Zoey said fake laughing. " Cause your scaring the shit outta her! Or your a creeper. So stop with all that " I said to him. " Imma get her just watch see you later my nigga. " He said before leaving as we dab. " Hold up where's Manny? " I asked him. " Over with the crew smoking. " Zoey said after he left pointing to them. I sighed prepare to be half high from the smell of weed. I walked over there as I saw Manny kissing this one hoe. Sad right? And he goes out with that Bahj chick. Or what's her name. Anyways I stood there looking. " MANNY! " I yelled he stopped telling her something as she left looking at me as I sat next to him. " Was good my boy? " Manny said as we dab. " Nothing really homie. But I got the girls to drink the drinks Marques made. They changed mad quick like they eyes and mood and shit. " I explained as he nodded in expressed. Like I'm some child or working , nigga must have lost his mind if he thinks that. " Good. Cause now imma go find them or one. Which is my baby see ya. " Manny replied leaving me with the weed I toke a puff as I saw Bre. " Wanna smoke? " I asked her. She just looked at me like a little girl I grinned. She's gonna follow in our foot steps. Ha

💢💭 Zoey's POV 💭💢

I was watching as that Zonnique girl was dancing. I was biting my lip I'm the process to , I mean baby girl got some moves I would like to see more. You know what I mean. Continuing on Diggy thought it was creepy that I was watching her. Who cares that girl is gonna be mine. After that little talk I headed over her pushing past people as they wanted to dance on me , some did but I grind my way out that aha. Anyways I finally made it as I saw she was my the punch bowl. She looked so beautiful from the back showing her figure even more. I wrapped my arms around her waist , she was shaking. I felt she wanted to turn around I must stop her. " No need to turned around beautiful......cause I'm here. " I whispered in her ear , I knew she was scared. " Who are you? " Zonnique asked shaking more. " Zoey.....the man of your dreams & the one you need. " I answered for her. She turned dropping her drink into the carpet as I grinned. " No need to be scared baby I'm here. " I said to her looking into her gold eyes as she smirked.

❤️💭 Manny's POV 💭❤️

I was kissing all upon Drea. A hoe at school who's easy to get. Man I'm high Bahja ain't giving me the affection I need to clam down so here I am now. I had to send her off cause Diggy came back with how the plan was going out. Yeah I made a plan to help me well us out with this shit. He told me everything that happened explaining it shortly though by it's was the important stuff you know. I thanked him and got up looking for Baddie Bee. My baby I need her I crave for her. I saw her as I smirked to myself and pushed her into the kitchen and onto the wall. " WHAT THE HELL?! " Bahja yelled turning me on. I smirked harder and looked at the dress that cupped her body. " Hey Baby! That dress looks.....tight on you. I think you need to breath! " I suggested breathing on her neck. She pushed me away as I slammed her on to the counter bending her over a little her front was facing me don't worry I'll save that for later haha. Bahja screamed as then someone pulled me off her. I was pissed , this boy I never really seen before only on the basketball team. " DONT YOU EVER TOUCH A LADY LIKE THAT! " The boy screamed pulling Bahja out with him and into the party. Leaving me there stupid and suprised. Nigga must lost his mind or I did. No I didn't he did.

💫💭 Lucas's POV 💭💫

I saw Bahja being touched wrong by her boyfriend. I don't like seeing someone not enjoying being touched even if they're dating. So I went in there add told him off and got her out simple like that. Being the helpful person I am I had to help out a Beautiful girl like that. " Um thanks. " Bahja said trying to know my name. " Lucas & your welcome. See you around. " I said disappearing into the crowd. Man I hope he doesn't touch her. I'm helping out to.....

💗💭 Bahja's POV 💭💗

That boy Lucas just saved me basically. Thank you Gawd for sending him to help! I almost got raped maybe or touched wrong. But THANK YA LAWD!

Time to turn up NOW

{ Just a little piece of extra parts explaining adding the next new charters that will pop up hear and there😁.

But did you really think Manny was gonna rape Bahja🙈?

Is Zoey really gonna get Zonnique👀? How would Jermaine feel about it if he does though?

Do you think Lucas is helping Manny or Devin💥?

Is Diggy catching Bre💜😌? & is Bre & Diggy gonna hook up?

What you think is gonna happen next😱?

5 votes & 7 comments for

" Turn Up/Escaping "

Might have a snippet to escaping😂😁

Hope you liked it. I'll be updating for the week & weekend }