Danger

It took about an hour, before Damien actually calmed down.

Anti tentatively scoot out of the bathroom, his hands where shaky, and he tried to force himself to stop moving. His feet slowly moved towards the living room, where it seemed Damien was in pain. His face was sweaty, and his eyebrows knit together, as his eyes were shut. We really took in the whole cake, was the fact that Damien was whining, and whimpering.

The moment Damien cought whiff of that minty scent he growled, causing Anti to back up, but he soon stopped, he was the babysitter, he was the adult!

He walked up to the somewhat aggressive alpha and placed his hand on Damien's forehead, earning a soft snarl, but that disappeared when Anti pulled away, damn Damien was on fire.
"You're sick, let me cook you some soup." He murmured, and turned to do so, but was stopped when a burly hand gripped his forearm.

"And you need to come here hips." The alpha rumbled, scent of an omega causing his sparks to fly. The Alpha's large hand pulled Anti on the couch with him, resting the Omega agaisnt his rather large bulge.

Anti gulped, he wasn't sick, he was going into a rut. . .The Omega needed to make a move, a way for escape without getting his ass pounded. He looked at the door, thinking he could make a dash for it.

The alpha moved closer to Anti's neck, and started to make hickeys on it. He pinned the Omega's hips to the couch, as he pulled at his shirt.

Anti started to shake out of panic. "Damien stop." He mustered out, trying to be brave. He felt a cold hand run down his chest, and he pushed it away.
"This is wrong." He told Damien in a small whisper.

Damien slapped him. "You will relive me of my needs and nothing else. Not a word of this ever happening." The Alpha growled out, biting down in the side of his neck forcefully, his hormones causing the bonding to start.

Anti was now Damien's mate.

Anti let out a sharp scream of pain and something else.

"Damien stop it! I won't hesitate to call your parents!" Anti yelled, as Damien sent him a harsh glare. Anti trembled, as he looked at the Alpha.

"Mark me you worthless Omega." Damien hissed, as he saw Anti nod only out of fear.

The tiny Omega bit the side of his neck, making the skin split and blood ooze out. Damien let out a dark chuckle, as he ripped off Anti's shirt, his large hands ran up and down his little body. Oh gosh, Anti was so small, so frail, Damien was gonna love snapping him in half, (not litterally, but to a point where Anti will submit for good).

"Alpha, please, I'm not on control..." Anti whimpered pathetically, and Damien chuckled.
"I'm not dumb Anti, I know very well that Omegas can't concieve if they aren't in heat." He snarled lowly.

Their lips started smashing together in a firey passion, Anti sure as heck didn't want Damien as a mate, but forcemarking is hard to fight agaisnt. Actually, forcemarking is illegal! But even though it is, Anti couldn't be mad at Dame.

They pulled away with a sigh. Anti felt uncomfortable love for him, uncontrollable urges to breed with him, and all because of the fucking mate marks.
"A-ah-lpha.." He stuttered, the moment Dame pulled him over, and spread his legs.

His sharp teeth bit right at his navel and up to his neck. Marking was an intimate thing, and Damien couldn't leave Anti for more than a day without both if them hurting, so it will best Anti never left.

The nineteen year old grabbed the twenty year old's pants, and underwear, and quickly ripped them off revealing scars; from claws, razor incidents, and it seems fights, Anti wasn't so perfect as he thought.