What Happened To You?

Day Two; Anti grumbled at the sound of his alarm on his phone. He shut it off and sat up in the bed he was staying in.

He looked to his phone and tried to turn off the noise. But. It wasn't his phone. Anti heard a soft piano tune, it was Isolation by Lucas King. He knows for a fact.

Anti used to dabble with piano music. But it just wasn't his forte. He was into more rock and pop punk.

Anti sat up, rubbing his eyes to shake off the sleep. He looked at the phone, and his eyes widened. The phone was a dark black, with a large screen and a case made out of some gem. Anti picked it up, when he heard the door slam open. It was Dark.
"What are you doing with my phone?" He hissed, as Anti swallowed.

"I was going to shut off the alarm, and I noticed it wasn't my phone so I got curious..." Anti told him, as Dark snatched the phone from his hand. He shut off the alarm, and pointed to the door.

Anti scurried off, and was about to leave, before Dark grabbed the back of Anti's shirt.
"Your below me. Never forget that." Dark growled, and Anti nodded. Dark let go of him, as Anti scurried of like a bug.

"Go clean something. Just don't go in my room or I will kill you." Dark growled, as Anti nodded. He got a dust rag, and started to dust the counter tops and such.

He hummed to himself, and Dark got a bottle of Fireball from the liquor cabinet. He popped the cap, and poured himself a glass.

Anti was about to get a glass, but stopped. Dark sent him a harsh glare, and Anti went back to cleaning.

Anti was polishing the floor, when he went to an unfamiliar door. It was metal, with a large lock on it, with a passcode. Anti's curiosity got the best of him, as he felt the doors smooth metal. Certainly Iron, with a small gold engraving on it. 'Do not enter!' It read, as Anti traces the metal.

"What are you doing here hips?" Dark growled out, making Anti jump.
"I thought I was supposed to clean?" Anti told him, as Dark snarled like an animal.
"Did you just talk back to me?" Dark growled, as Anti threw the cloth down.
"Yes! I am not your maid! I'm supposed to be babysitting you!" Anti yelled, pointing to Dark.

Dark finched and gripped Anti's hair, shoving him against the door. Anti yelped and looked at Dark.
"Listen to my words, my name is Damien, son of Joseph. I don't tolerate omegas who don't listen." The male snarled, he brought Anti forward just to slam him back.
"Omegas are all the same."

Anti breathed heavily, his eyes were wide, but then he saw it.

The hurt in Dark's eyes.

"How so? What did omega's do to you?" Anti whispered. And that's what set Dark off, he shook from some feeling he hasn't felt in awhile.
Dark backed away from Anti, and walked in the opposite direction.
"Go in there, I don't care anymore..." He murmured, voice sounding dead.

Anti sighed, he turned to the door, curious, yet also scared.

His fingers ran the passcode area. He looked back to where Damien left, and sighed.
Anti backed off from the door and continued walking.

Dark was sitting on the couch, staring blankly at the TV.
Anti sighed when he saw him. His head turned to look at a picture frame.
Dark was in it, so was his parents. But there was a girl. She had black hair, a black spider like dress.
"Who is she?" Anti asked, and Dark shot a look before his face contorted in horror.

"O-oh... That's Celine.." Dark rambled, slowly standing up, and walking next to Anti. Anti swore there was a small smile. Probably the only smile he'll see Dark give.

"She is my sister... Or was.. she was the most classy beta you'd ever see." Dark gloated, but then frowned.
"But then she cheated on her lover with an omega. And a few days later she died because of him... The Omega.."
Dark growled, it's one of the other reasons why he has rage directed towards omegas.
He blames all of them for his sisters death.

"Not all omegas would do tha-" Anti was cut off with Dark's breaking of the picture.
Ever sense the death of her, he couldn't bare to look at her.

"Anti, no one fucking cares about you. You Schizophrenic freak!" Dark's voice boomed. And the Omega backed up fearfully.
"D-ame..." He whimpered.

The older male backhanded Anti, and the Omega hit the tiled floor.
"All omegas are capable of murder! Now get out of here! Get out! Get out!" He repeated so close to breaking down, and attacking Anti like some wolf who's starving.

Anti whimpered and scrambled up, he ran from Dark's anger and locked himself in the closest bathroom. His heart hammered hard against his chest. His mind raced with thoughts. He sighed.

Anti crumpled to the floor, his back against the hard wood of the closet. He heard smashing downstairs, and more glass shattering. He sighed once more, and felt the stinging handprint on his face. He rubbed it softly, and thought about what Dark said. 'All omegas Are capable of murder.'

The words pounded in Anti's skull, and his body shook. It was true. He saw his best friend be killed by an Omega. Did omegas really have this...urge to kill. Anti pushed the thought into the back of his mind. He didn't want to dwell on the past. But his mind couldn't help it.

Anti felt the memory flash before him, like he was there. He saw Madison, laying dead on the floor, the life drained from her eyes. He looked at the pool of blood forming at her stomach. Then he saw the murderer. Ryan Jackson. He gaged at the blood stained body and the guts. He felt his body shake.

"Stop it..." Anti whispered to himself. Anti had lots of disorders, and one of them was PTSD. He could practically hear Madison screaming for help, the thud of the body colliding with the floor. His body tried to stop the memories, the pain in his heart. But it couldn't.

Anti felt himself hold his head. "Stop it!" Anti screamed, the memories coming to a halt. In the eye of a hurricane, everything's calm.

Even though Dark would hate to admit it, but the two aren't so different.