·RK900 x Gavin·

Ugh this took to long for me to pry myself away from other shit... Things might be slow.. Sorry about that... Currently working out some stuff :) nothing severe, no pity points needed. This is my first book thing I've made on Wattpad that I'm proud of!  (and I'm surprised it's even getting views) I'm severely new... So.. Advice appreciated!
[Enjoy!]
[Fluff this part]
<Gavin P.O.V.>

I've dealt with having a machine as a partner. I've already accepted the fact that;

1: He won't fucking leave my side, like a fucking dog.
2: Unfortunately, he fights back...
3: He constantly out do's me..

       But I respect him. Ah- sorry.. I'm playing the "pronoun game".. My bad, I'm talking about my partner. My name is Gavin Reed and I'm a detective, my partner is a super humanoid Android, we call him Conan. He's a more advanced model of his prototype; Connor, who still works in the same place as us. Which is fine, they get along fine.. Well, now they do. In the beginning, they were tense. Things have clamed down tremendously. Connor and Conan are practically brothers now.

   Since deviants aren't as big as a threat now... Buisness has been slow for a couple weeks. Leaving the office, especially the detectives and officers, with nothing to do.
This gave Conan and I more and more time just to relax and talk.

    Conan lived with me, as Connor lives with Hank, whomst is Connor's partner. Conan wasn't like the rest of the androids who became deviants. Conan stayed he way he's always been... Stone-faced, serious, and overall just.. Not human-like.

"Hey, Tin can." I called from the kitchen, pouring some chips into a bowl for myself.
"Yes, Detective?" I hear him make his way from the hallway into the living room. He was wearing a black turtle neck and black sweatpants. Hot damn, why did CyberLife make their machines so got damn attractive? This is a motherfucking detective Android, there is no need, Kamski!

I sit down at my small table and swing my legs up onto it, holding the bowl on my stomach and resting my feet on my table.
"You sure you're a deviant? I-I know it's a little out of no where... But I genuinely see no connection to you and.. Let's say Connor. He shows genuine human emotion, then there's you-"
"Detective," Conan cuts him off, he closes his eyes in.. Frustration? "It's rude to compare me to other Androids. I'm just not like them," Conan looks down, "I have broken my coding, though, if that's what you're asking. I am, in fact, a deviant."

I hum in reply and eat, still curious on this guys problem. I glance over to him, he seemed to just be merrily leaning on a wall in the hallway. Conan's LED blinking red slowly, he was looking at the floor in the other direction.

I take in all his features, as if I could see what's going on inside of him. His messy hair, his tight black turtle neck faintly making his chest visible through the fabric. I can slightly see the beauty marks because of the distance, but they were very attractive...

I don't hate myself nor judge myself thinking these things. My niece describes me as a "Weird old Pansexual cop"... I was hella confused when she first called me that... But doing my research I guess that describes me perfectly. I also don't blame myself for calling my partner attractive, Android or not, they are still living beings now. How can I not be attracted to him? Oh- shit--

"Detective?"
"Hmm?"
Conan narrows his eyes, he's fucking scanning me.
"Your heart rate has drastically increased, Detective..."
Shit..
I stand up and grab my now empty bowl, Conan walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder,
"Gavin,"
I look up at him, UGHh hIs EyEs-..
"You need to sit down," Conan stone face completely dissipated, his lips now curled into a worrying frown, his eyebrows scrunched and his baby blue eyes squinting, searching, and staring into my. Just to my more dull, boring eyes staring back.

My eyes widened slightly, I went to speak but I couldn't. He was showing emotion- was it because I brought it up the fact he doesn't act like a Deviant..?
"Gavin!"
I grab his shirt collar and pull him closer to me, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. Conan was significantly taller than me, at least a head taller.
"What-.. No-... Gavin, your heart rate, please lay down,"

I smile and nuzzle into his neck, it all happened without my control. It seemed so natural. I was just so.. Happy at this moment. You probably wouldn't understand...
I've spent months with this fucker! This tall, nonchalant, badass, straight-faced cunt! Months! At least 10! I've always had a connection with him.. It dulled after 7 months.. The "spark" I had for Conan. Mostly because he became more and more quiet and distant. And for him to show emotion and protectivness just then... Especially over me.. How can I not be overjoyed??

I stayed there for at least 15 seconds, I don't care if it was awkward. I pushed against him and breathed, relieved that he genuinely has emotions. I coul-
"Gavin," Conan whispers as he snakes his hands onto my hips.
"Hmm...?"
"You need to sit... Your heart. Though it's not severe, I'm worried. It increases by the minute,"
"I'm fine, Conan. I just- WAIT--,"
Conan leans down and picks me up bridal style and walks me over to my bedroom.
He stands by the side, leaning over and dropping me roughly.
"Ay- FhUcker,"
(ok so if you don't know, there is this big meme going around about Gavin because every time he says "fuck" in the game it sounds very.. very incorrect and just comes out as: "fhUgcK". Like.. Oh no, Honey, learn to curse!)
"Rest," Conan said bluntly and turns to leave.
I sit up fast, almost getting winded and grab the end of his shirt, pulling him back towards me.
"Stay, please." I look up at him and him down at me.
I see him bite the inside of his mouth before sitting down next to me, awkward silence enveloping the room.

I clear my throat,
"Why were you worried for me, robo-cop?"
I look the other direction in embarrassment,
I really didn't know what his answer was.. And to be honest, I was somewhat scared to know.
I feel his eyes burn into the back of my skull, another wave of awkward tension flooding the room.
I feel a soft brush against my jaw, soft as silk, push my head to face the man next to me.
My shoulders relax as I stared at him. For once, his eyebrows weren't scrunched and his eyes weren't piercing... But rather as soft as his hand that now cupped the side of my cheek.

"Gavin, after you asked me that question," he looks me in the eyes and smiles sweetly,
"I didn't know why I didn't act Deviant.. Maybe because I didn't know how to act human," his thumb brushed by my lips,
"I didn't know why I became.. Deviant.."
Conan leaned in closer to me, obvious heat rushing to my face.
"And after thinking... I became Deviant because of you, Gavin. And... I think I'm in love with you,"
His lips gently touch mine, not yet colliding, his eyes never leaving mine. But this time, they weren't soft or sweet... They looked sad and worried... I returned the look.
"Conan-"
"Do you feel the same way, Gavin Reed?"
.
.
.
I lean my forehead against his and reach my arms up around his neck. I push against him until he lays down on his back, me on top of him. Gently planting multiple kisses on him.

Conan holding my hip with one of his hands and the other intertwined in my hair, pushing me closer to him.

I pull away from him, breathing heavy. I look down at him, lovestruck. I sit up on his stomach and pull my shirt off, swinging my legs to the side to take my jeans off. I move back to him and lay on Conan, resting my head on his chest, legs intertwining.

Tomorrows gonna be different...

[I NEED YOUR HELP, READERS!! PLEEASEE COMMENT!!]
·Rk900 x Gavin will only be a 2 part series! Should the next chapter be REAALLY:

kinky and ruff or soft and more chill?◀

You decide!
Love you and sorry this took so long, babies!  ❤💛💚💙💜