Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

Time Skip
................

It was a few months after my announcement to Ace I finally had the courage to reveal my secret I stepped in the halls with Ace I spoke up singing the Bisexual song with Ace on my back incase I freaked out at the end of my song everybody was saying Who is Bisexual? I yelled out truth is I have been having moments with my heart and well when I'm stressed or about to lose it Ace always calms me down she is the most amazing woman I ever met and well those moments would happen when we are alone so if you are wondering what moments we'll kissing ones but without the tongue because that's a little to far for me I usually only do that with men but well I'm coming out I'm Bisexual and I'd like to host a day for all Bisexual's we should all be treated the same no matter if we love another gender or both it dose not have to be men always it's just who you are so I would like to host a day when we can all celebrate Bisexuals my sister came and said great Idea I will host that day thanks so much I smiled happy I revealed my secret finally getting it off my chest I hugged Ace tight happy that I was finally alive again it was amazing it didn't matter if you where Gay,Lesbian or Bisexual you were just born that way so to people who find it weird guess what We Where Born That Way! Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.