Your My Prince In My Heart And I'm Your Princess

Ace that person I have feelings for is you Ace I always love you I don't want to lose you ever oh what the heck come here.

I kissed Ace slowly (No Tongue) I put my lips up against hers slowly kissing her feeling her back I raised my heel up falling in love my body quivered when she locked her arms around me softly gliding her hands down my back her eyebrows came up wh...

I kissed Ace slowly (No Tongue) I put my lips up against hers slowly kissing her feeling her back I raised my heel up falling in love my body quivered when she locked her arms around me softly gliding her hands down my back her eyebrows came up when she felt my heart beating I pulled us apart breathing heavily biting my lip nervously she said Jade why didn't you tell me you felt that way I said because Ace I didn't want to lose you I was afraid you might think I'm a freak for loving you even falling for my best friend I'm Bisexual but you probably are going to treat me differently now that you know my secret she flipped me close to her hugging me saying no way will I do that it's the way you were born I will never treat you differently ever I said thanks but don't tell anybody about my sexuality yet okay I don't want everybody to know yet she said okay fine I said okay kissing her again she kissed me back just to make me happy she mostly liked men but she let me love her just for me we never kissed in public or near the fans so it did not look so awkward and they would not be posting about us being a couple I usually kissed her when my heart was feeling stressed or it felt like it was just about to jump out of my stomach even in class we would ask to go to the bathroom and get it out there so nobody knew about me (of course I never used my tongue on her so no worry's)