𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

Start from the beginning

"be well y/n." Grisha escorted me out of the room closing the door in my face, I didn't feel one bit bad for anything I had said to him because eren would come out a different man if it wasn't for his father. 

as I walked down the halls I saw a familiar face, one I really didn't want to see.

"let me guess you were in there shacked up with my boy." suko spat, she still had a pretty harsh mark on her face so the audacity she still had to raise her voice at me left me tickled.

"move out of my way, I have no issue making the other eye black.' i pushed past her being sure to let my shoulder hit hers.

when the cool and fresh spring air hit me as I got outside I felt free like I could breathe a sigh of relief knowing eren was still here and wasn't going anywhere.

but that air was gonna be suffocated because the moment those doors closed I was back into my small world filled with mistakes I had to correct and hurt feelings I had to heal.

"𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐𝘩 𝑖 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑? 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝘩𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝘩𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟?"

jean's pov

"she stayed with him all night, I haven't heard anything from her." I sighed speaking to Sasha slumping down into my chair. of course, I didn't want anything bad to happen to eren but I knew y/n had a soft heart and the smallest thing that happened would be enough to crack her. 

I knew that her heart was hurting bad when she had to be the one to find eren and I know being by his side seeing him in that condition was doing a number on her but seeing her hold his hand and sob into his chest; it hurt me.

I would never deny her grief, I wanted her to do whatever it was she needed to heal and cope but I silently prayed that it wouldn't lead her back to his side.

"jean you can't expect too much, she saw eren literally lifeless and hooked up to a bunch of machines I'm sure if it was her in that condition eren would be the same way. he may be an asshole but you can't help but grieve someone when you used to care for them."

"tch used to? she still does."

sasha's hand swiped the back of my head harshly, "ouch what the fuck is everyone always hitting me for?" I said rubbing my head hoping to ease the pain.