A New Beginning

WolfKisses1's P.O.V
I was on the Isle making mischief my mom was the mistress of evil but my sister was already queen of Auridon I wanted to see her again make loads of trouble with her but now she was a queen and I could not get her back I stepped over to Uma saying how can I find a way to create so much mischief everybody would start cheering for laws to not exist or school she laughed with a giggle I was in love with a boy on the Isle Chris but he left me for one of Uma's crew members Emily De Vile I hated her she was so loud I heard her yelling all the way from my house to the ship which was 80 meters away from my house I had a secret power the speed of a wolf but I never told but the closer I could get to Uma the better I know I can find a way to get her away from the love of my life I started talking with Uma everyday and soon had a connection with her I asked Uma how could I defeat Emily keep her away from my love Chris she laughed *Evil Style* saying so you want to get rid of that pest To well I was hoping somebody hated her as much as I did we went to her moms and asked how to get rid of that monster Ursula gave me a potion something that will keep Emily away from me and Uma's boys she was such a little flirt I stepped over to Emily looking completely innocent I heard Uma shout out to me NOW! I smashed the bottle on the ground laughing she passed out well we threw her off the ship in the water me and Uma laughed well the crocodiles took her away I guess it was passing out gas I cast a spell to make sure no residue of the attack was seen it looked like she just left us forever Chris came looking for me saying I was going to Auridon but where was his girl Emily I stepped off the deck walking close to him saying really Chris dose that trash really sound worth it she flirts with every boy she's a huge burden I think you deserve better he looked at me strangely well Uma and the crew sang us a song I ripped Chris's Shirt off saying Emily is not here right now she was not even real she was a flirt,drama,bully,fuckgirl,loser,useless,weird,loud,noisy and a pest it's time to move on from her I whispered oh and Chris she was eliminated by me and Uma he gasped in shock I kissed him gently well he pulled back before I could go deeper in his mouth with my tongue he said Murder you killed her I laughed and said not me exactly Uma did most of the work I could never kill somebody but Uma could so I let her do the killing but let's just make out okay he yelled NO YOUR INSANELY WICKED AND INSANE STAY AWAY!!! I knew I lost him and I was never going to get him back but my new day of school was starting tomorrow and I had to keep this thing a secret.