Ding Dong!

I go to answer the door and it's Gerald.

He hugs me so tightly.

"Willow I just really need you right now."

"What the hell is going on Gerald?"

"Out of everything I have done for this woman! She is trying to take my heart! Why in the hell would she even do this to me. She even tried to go to my parents church and say we were sleeping together."

"What the hell?! She's trying to take your daughter away and lying on us?"

"I don't understand why she is doing this to me. I have been good to her. She didn't even have to work! I paid for her lifestyle. I constantly bought her whatever she wanted and gave her every piece of me! I was there when she was kicked out! I was there when she cheated on me the first time and I took her back. Now she is going around and lying on me and my best friend."

I hug him as he cries and it literally makes me cry. I've never seen my friend like this. It made me cry to see him hurting.

"Maybe I can talk to her G."

"If you think it will work then go ahead."

I text her and ask her to meet up for lunch later on.

"Okay well G i have to get ready for work. I will give you my extra key so you can stay the night if you need to. The guestroom is already ready."

"Thank you Willow. I love you for real. You are the only woman besides my mom who has been down for me and has never changed."

We hug and the next thing i know we kissed. We pull away and I run upstairs.

 We pull away and I run upstairs

I pace the floor back and forth.

"I really can't believe that even happened. Ugh!"

I put my clothes on and start on my hair.

I go downstairs and see Gerald standing at the steps

"Low we need to talk."

"Yeah we do but when I get back from checking on my warehouse and this meeting with your crazy ass wife."

"Okay. Please help me keep my daughter in my life."

"I will do my best G."

I go by to check on the warehouse and the man tells me that everything should be ready by next week.

I head to lunch with G's wife.

"Hey Low."

"Hey hun. How is everything going?"

"Willow I already know why you are here."

"Okay good then we don't have to fake then do we? Why are you going around raising all of this hell?"

"Because! If he doesn't want me, then he doesn't want our daughter."

"You know that's some bullshit. Then you gonna raise her to think her damn daddy doesn't want to be in her life? Women like you  I will never understand. You had a good ass man but couldn't stop for one second and realize what you have. I wish I could have found a caring and sweet person like G."

"Well you can be with him since he compares you and me so much!  Be with him! He loves you more than he loves me!"

"Are you that crazy? That man loves his daughter and wants to be in her life and you would rather push him out than to admit to your wrong? You know you're wrong. You are a Christian woman! God is looking at what you're doing and he is not pleased at all! Give the man his divorce and grant him joint custody."

"Fine!"

"Good. now have a nice lunch. I have to go home."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get to the house and nobody but G is still there. I walk into the house and take my heels off.

"Hey Low. I really want to talk to you."

"Yea. Let's talk.'

"Willow, you know we have been best friends all of our lives right?"

"Yeah."

"I love you with all of my heart. Like I have always loved you."

"G I am finally coming into form, losing weight and being happy. I am glowing and working on my business. I just can't do this stuff again. I am going to take my time with life."

"Low it's not like I am asking you to get married tomorrow. How about we just continue our friendship and when the divorce is final, you will let me take you out on a real date. Deal?"

"OKay G."