"MY JAM" i yelled and i caught David smirking in my direction.

"SHE SAID DO YOU LOVE ME I TOLD HER ONLY PARTLY I ONLY LOVE MY BED AND MY MOMMA I'M SORRY" i sang the part, well not really sang , i was screaming my lungs out. i turned around and the boy's we're laughing at me and i giggled.

"WHO WANT'S BEER?" Marcus yelled and we all started cheering, Marcus handed me two and i grabbed one and i gave the other to David, i opened mine and i raised the radio volume up and i rolled down my window. as we all started eating out snack happily.

then i keep falling by Sal Houdini popped on the radio and i started singing along , then i realized that Noah was singing with me.

"guys look at these girls on the right" Aiden said and i looked outside the window and i found a car filled with girls driving near us and they we're glaring at me and i raised my eyebrow at them.

"BITCH" one of them got her head out of the window and screamed at me. i gasped.

"yes i'm bitch , just like your mom" i yelled and she looked embarrassed , then the other girl who was driving took her left which made her drive far away from us.

"Damn Persephone , you have one hell of comebacks " Aiden said and i chuckled.

"what was that all about anyway?" Cole asked.

"who cares ?" i said and everyone chuckled except David who was smirking.

"guys look" Noah said pointing his finger to somewhere in front of us, then i found a huge sign with 'Welcome to Las Vegas' written on it.

"LAS VEGAS BABY" Marcus yelled and we all started cheering.

"guys, where are we staying ? we need somewhere near XS club" Cole asked.

"we're staying in Encore At Wynn hotel" i said smirking , this hotel is true paradise.

"what is that hotel and how much is it far away from XS?" Cole asked.

"it's not a hotel ,it's a paradise, and it's rated class 5 stars, and it's 0.0 miles away from XS" i said smirking.

"so basically if we want to go to XS we have to walk downstairs, open some door and we will be in XS?" Aiden asked.

"yes" i answered.

then in almost 10 minutes David parked in front the paradise, we all stepped out the vehicle and we all stood in front huge building , all too shocked to say something.

"wow" was the only thing that has been said, it's even more beautiful than the last time i have been there.

"hello, so you are Mr spades?" a guy in his mid twenties came and asked David , he nodded at him.

"i will bring  your luggage's to your room" he said as he started taking the luggage's from the truck, David handed one of the guys the car keys and we all headed inside and we started walking to the hotel receptionist, there was a lady in her latest twenties and a man in his mid twenties.

"Hello , how may i help you?" the lady asked.

"Room in one of the highest floors , 6 beds" David said.