She saw what looked like  Cade and Vivian having some sort of dispute when Cade decided to try and insult Vivian. " what I've come here to be insulted by some over educated ivory tower princess in a stripper dress?."  Edmond looked at Vivian and said " stripper?" Vivian answered " well, only in america is a finer education an insult, and if my dress makes you feel uncomfortable, then maybe I could take it off. ". Cade mumbled " okay " and stinger looked at him with wide eyes and semi yelled" so  not cool Cade", then cogman ran across the table, jumped on Cade and started strangling him. Cogman looked at Vivian " shall I take his head off, madam" stinger nodded at cogman idea. However Vivian thought better of it " tempting but I can defend my own honor."  Cogman disagreed and spun his head in a 360 " but I do so very much want to crush his windpipe" but cogman finally got off him and lifted his chair back up . Cade pointed at him " that dude is disturbed yeah? Like, seriously evil. Like split personality.".

The 3 then walked into a room filled with Pictures, paintings and artifacts. Edmond started pointing to the paintings " these were my predecessors. They're all folgan. And that was my aunt there. My great great great great aunt. She was barking mad, she was an absolute bitch. That's my grandfather over there, aloysius. And that's Arnold my third cousin.  He drunk sewage water, committed suicide. He was quite mad. They were all mad really " he then walked further into the room to show a wall filled with pictures of a large family tree and a bunch more pictures around it " and these are the witwiccans. In our halcyon days we were quite the club. Brilliant minds, explorers, scientists, artists, world leader, renaissance thrill seekers. People like Catherine the great, empress of Russia, general Washington, William Shakespeare, queen Elizabeth of England, Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, the wright brothers, Giotto, Michelangelo, Darwin, Churchill, Einstein, Stephen hawking, Henry v , Leonardo da Vinci, newton, de Lavoisier, maozart, Beethoven, Mahler, Edmund Hillary, teddy Roosevelt, Copernicus, Tessa, Galileo, they all belonged to a secret society, you see. All united in one cause. To protect the secret society of transformers here on earth." . 

" sam witwicky " the three were surprised to see a girl standing in front of sams picture. 

In the braid

In the braid