The battle

Bumblebees pov

I was with cade trying to get the seed when something hit the ship knocking me and hound out of it. I looked over and saw several decepticon prototypes. I shoot them along side hound. That's when I looked over and I saw stinger. "Hey .....hound ......I see .......stinger.....I'm going ....after her. " I yelled through the radio over the guns."alright bee just be careful "yelled hound right back as he shot a black con.

I started to run up behind stinger while she reached the top of the building she was climbing. I shot a few cons on the way when I finally got to her I jumped on her back nocking her to the ground.

Stingers pov

I finally got to the top of the building when something hid me from behind me knocking me to the ground. I turned over and I saw bumblebee right above me, I hurried up and kicked him away then got my blasters out. He got his blasters out as well.

I started shooting at him when he started running towards me , when he was close enough I punched him in the face sending him flying into the next building. Bee got up and came at me again,  I tried to punch him but he ducked.  He grabbed my arm and put it behind my back but I flipped him over. 

When he hit the ground he kicked my legs making me fall. When I fell the stupid bug got up and pinned me to the ground." Not so tough now are you. ......stinger. .....why am I even talking to you. .....your nothing more.......than a mindless drone."Said bumblebee as he gloated. Now that hurt even if he is an idiot."I'll have you know bug that I do have a mind of my own and am not a drone." I growled. Despite my predicament I couldn't help but laugh in my head the look on his face was priceless.