"I... Had to... study," I warily lied.

I wish.

Instead I stayed up, thinking about the freaky vision and impossible riddle I envisioned when I touched Stiles. I had so many questions, like did he really see me? What the hell was that thing tormenting him? Why was I somehow involved?

Even if I tried to sleep, I would just lay there, eyes wide open repeatedly asking myself those question.. I was not looking forward to stepping into that school right now, but Im not going to risk my grades for this insane incident.

My brother continued to stare at me, knowing that I was lying.

"You're lying. You always look to the right before you lie," he nagged. I swear this kid is a lie detector. I wouldn't blame him though, all I've been doing is lying.

"C'mon doofus, we're going to be late," I hissed angrily, forcing him to actually step inside of the school. The moment I stepped in I was in the middle of Kira trying to get Scott's attention, which obviously didn't work because he stared at a locker and walked the other direction. She puffed up her cheeks in defeat.

"Hey," I greeted while looking down the hallway to where Scott had rushed away.

"Hey..." She murmured.

"He's just going through a rough time right now and has a lot on his mind. I mean his best friend is in the hospital," I confided. I felt bad for the two. Scott and Kira definitely have chemistry, they pretty much reeked of teenage hormones. But with all of this going on, it seemed like they were growing apart.

"Yeah... I guess you're right."

"Wait- who's that?" Kira blurted, instantly changing the subject.

I turned around slowly to see that my brother was directly behind me, waving and winking at Kira.

"That's my brother, Kale," I groaned, pointing my thumb to him as he walked to my side.

"Yup and-"

"Why are you still here? Don't you have practice or something?" I sighed, getting aggravated just by his presence. Especially because he was standing there like an idiot about to hit on Kira.

"Is it your "time of the month" I mean c'mon," he mumbled to himself as he walked away. He was right. It was the time of the month, except not the female type. The werewolf type.

Kira giggled, making me cringe. Usually I would laugh along with her but today I seemed extra aggravated, more than usual.

"Hey, you seem... off today," she pointed out .

Every sound was ten times louder and I cringed every time someone either opened a door, slammed a locker, or even popped their bubble gum.

"I'm a little sensitive to sounds today..." I shakily explained, tightly closing my eyes when I heard a locker slam shut.

I then noticed Lydia, who was also cringing at every single sound that was going off. "Hey I'll see you later okay?"

"Alright... see ya." Kira warily called out.

I made my way to Lydia, and she seemed to noticed me right away.

"You too?" I asked, hoping she know what I'm talking about.

"Yup," she breathed out, closing her eyes in annoyance.

I turned to see that Scott was rummaging through his locker besides her. He slammed his locker shut, making us both cringe at the same time.