Chapter Forty Three- The First Tear Fell

Start from the beginning

"Was bloody wondering when you were gonna turn up" he shouts across the street as I cross the road.

"You look cute, new shoes?" I ask as I see his old boots still on his feet which he never takes off.

"Funny" He says sarcastically as I pass him.

"Niall, do you know where Harry is?" I ask him trying not to bring such attention to what I was asking.

"Oooo why?" He smirks as he sips his drink.

"Why do you think?" I roll my eyes. Boys.

"Well I could come up with a number of reasons why you would want him, but I'm guessing none of them would be the right reason" he laughs and I laugh lightly.

"So helpful" I sarcastically.

"You know it!" he shouts back flipping me off as I walk in side making me laugh. Wow. That is all that came to mind as I noticed how many people were here. It was packed. Knowing Harry I think he would either be out the back or in the kitchen because that's where most of his friends usually hang out seen as they aren't big dancing fans. I pushed through the crowd and eventually found my way through to the kitchen. I knew him too well. There he was stiff with Klaus, Jade, Zac, Liam and 4 of Harry's friends from the Serpents bar who I recall being Tristan, Jordan, Justin and Dua who I knew really well. I walked over to Jade who was just getting a drink at the table.

"Hey..."

"Oooo you look amazing, I didn't know you were coming I thought you were working?" She says as she smiles at me putting the lid back on the bottle of vodka.

"Just thought I would come by, oh I'm glad it went well with my Mom she must be so happy!" I say making her smile even more.

"Yeah I'm really excited now, Klaus said she would be happy but I guess I just had my doubts seen as we haven't been together that long" she says and I instantly feel a little bad for her. They haven't been together that long but who put s time limit on when things are supposed to happen? Everything happens for a reason.

"Time doesn't matter, if you love someone you just know" I say. Like I fucking know my shit, I've never been in love in my life.

"Yeah I know-"

"Jade! Come with me a minute" she's cut off by one of her friends calling her over from the other side of the room. I think her name is Claudia, but I really wasn't sure, me and Jade don't hang out enough anymore to know things like each other's new friends.

"I'll be back in two seconds" she says leaving the vodka on the table which obviously we for Klaus, Jade doesn't drink vodka and she can't drink anyway at the minutes. I smile and nod as she leaves before grabbing my own cup and starting poor myself a drink.

"Not talking to me now?" I feel Harry come up behind me pressing his front to my back teasingly.

"I've been here two seconds" I say rolling my eyes as I pour my drink. He moves the side of me, still incredibly close to me.

"I'm surprised you came-" he says as he looses his balance briefly before composing himself acting as if I hadn't seen him.

"I'm surprised you can even stand up, how much have you even had to drink? you smell like a brewery" I say, scrunching my nose up at the smell of alcohol that was coming off of him.

"Chill out babe, I've had like 4- I think" he says as I look up at him. His pupils were a weird size to say he had been drinking which made me think differently.

"Let me smell your breath" I say as he smirks down at me laughing lightly.

"If you wanted to kiss me just say" he says cockily edging closer to me.