A Born Legend

Drakül and I walked for what seemed like hours through long halls and winding corridors. We talked a great deal on our way to see Mystiva, mostly about magic and fighting styles and techniques. He was very knowledgable as well as carried himself with a slightly cocky demeanor. Ill admit, he was insanely attractive for his age. He told me that he was in fact an immortal and could not really be killed due to a pretty heavy devil curse. I was a bit shocked to learn that he was already well over one thousand years old though he didn't actually tell me his true age only saying that he had lived long enough to see empires rise and fall.
         We stopped walking for a moment while he explained that a warrior is only as valuable as the skills and prowess they possessed as well as their level of experience. Then he put his palm against the large dark ebony wood door and gave it a bit of a push making it glide open revealing the divine witch standing in front of what looked like a dead willow tree. We entered the room as her hands began glowing with a soft gold light that got brighter as she lifted her hands toward the tree. She spoke a few words that i didn't understand. I had heard elves speak it on rare occasion. As she spoke the light left her hands and trailed through the air and enveloped the willow completely. The light seemed to swirl around the tree for a moment before sinking slowly into the bark making it bloom fully springing back to life.
      With that show of her power i couldn't pull my jaw off the floor. I was in awe of the magical might that i had just seen. When she was done with the tree, she cracked her fingers and turned to us with a soft and warm smile that reminded me of an expression of a mother that actually loved her children. She looked me up and down for a moment then giggled. "It was brought to my attention that a weasly little waste of space broke into my castle last night, more specifically, your bedroom. For that I am sorry child. Now, I was going to let you settle in first but i believe an example needs to be made of your assailant." With that she pointed two fingers toward a large bonzai tree about 30 paces to her left. The tree seemed to just open into a gateway to what i assumed was another part of her castle. "Brother dear be a darling and give me the peice of star metal you brought." He smiled and pulled a lump of bluish black metal the glittered in the daylight and gave it to Mystiva. She closed her hand around the lump then not even a full second later opened her hand revealing a lavish and intricately detailed signet ring. She smiled satisfied as she examined it for a moment then put it in my hand." You should put this on. Not only will its magic protect you but it will also let others know that I have hence forth taken you into my family as one of my own children. Now let us proceed to the dungeon to deal with the earlier mentioned rodent." When we entered the dungeon and I got a look at the one that had attacked me the night before. He was one of the men that the nasty old hag would sell me to on an almost nightly routine. He was one of the more violent and disturbed ones. He would hurt me purposely just to hear me cry and whimper as if it got him off. When he was done torturing me he would get right down to the most painful part of turning me inside out.
         I saw him and my knees buckled and I started to hyperventilate. I heard two words come from the prison cell he was locked in. "Well shit" he said it like he knew his time just ran out. Mystiva touched my forehead and saw it all. I thought she felt it too because she pressed her right hand to the very bottom of her belly and then her eyes sparked and I could see the hell storm in them. She stood up turning to face the prisoner as she did. Drakül snickered as he picked me up off the floor and held me like a damsel. "This is going to really suck for you leach" he spoke with such disdain for the inmate in question as I turned my head to watch Mystiva. She lifted her hands level with the middle of her belly as jet black lightning started arcing between her palms and fingers.  She let out a very wicked giggle as her eyes locked onto the vampire in the cell. "I hear that your particular species of vampire are highly resistant to lightning. Lets see just how true that is." She thrusted her hands forward and the seemingly docile obsidan arcs became violent crackling streams blasting between the prison bars and straight into the man behind them. The inmates skin bubbled and charred almost immediately. His eyes exploded and his teeth shattered as the smell of badly burnt meat filled the area causing me to puke. The smell and sounds were absolutely horrid though Mystiva and Drakül seemed totally unaffected by the man melting in the corner.
         "That should do it I think. Dont worry child, I didnt kill him but he wont ever forget this lesson or his stay here for his actions. Now lets go see if we can get something to eat. Im a bit peckish."
      With that Mystiva turned on her heel and exited the area with Drakül and I in tow. We were walking through the garden again as Drakül reached up and plucked a peach from one of the trees we passed and sat it in my lap with a grin. At that point I honestly wasnt sure if he was able to read my mind or he was just really, really perceptive. It almost seemed as if I was only piling up questions where I wanted answers. How much of this place and its people actually were parts of my life before this day and why didnt anyone come to save me before I grew up in that hell hole getting passed around like free ass at a college party. Why didnt my mother keep me?Where was my father in all this? Did I have siblings? Where did I come from? Who am I? What am I?