Heart of a Hero

I was given the opertunity to explore the manor and talk with Dyne in the library. I had to admit that I was intrigued with the prospect of magic and the fact that you could invoke forces that bend the laws of reality. In some cases, little did I know, there were magic users called void walkers. They were so powerful they could even venture into hell without fear.
Dyne and I talked for a good while and I absorbed everything he told me. He was a very wise man. I asked him if he was one of the strongest. He told me about the grand witch. He said she was beautiful and powerful. Then he told me about the top dog in the magic world. She was called THE divine witch. He told me she was the visage of a goddess. She was an ancient and powerful woman but also beautiful and elegant.
A maid appeared in the door way of the library and bowed to us then told us that dinner was ready and she was to bring us to the dining hall. I have to admit I was checking her out. I mean she was absolutely poured into the tight black mini skirt and corset she was wearing. She had one hell of a body that i do have to admit made me a little jealous.
As we were walking to dinner Dyne noticed that I was still holding my sword. He chuckled softly "Think of your sword then think of a ring you would like. It will take any form you choose." I thought instead of a bracelet. I smiled when it changed from the sword to a bracelet in a matter of seconds. It was a beautiful bracelet with a crescent moon shape and looked as if it had been carved from the purest amethyst.
I looked up satisfied with it and noticed Dyne was intently watching something down the hall. He had an expression that was intense and steadfast. I opened my mouth to ask what he was looking at but before I could get one word out he put the tip of his index finger over my lips and turned toward his right shoulder to see the maid had her hands in front of her and still had her back turned toward us. Dyne put up a barrier just as two wind blades were sent sailing through the air from somewhere down the hall. The wind blades crashed into the barrier as Dyne spun around and grabbed the maid by the back of her neck. His hand was glowing a soft gold color and the maid was going bug nuts trying to get his hand off of her. She struggled for a moment then her form started to shift and change into something else. By the time her body stopped morphing she looked like a demon.
The demon broke Dyne's grip and turned on him swiping with its claws. Dyne had lifted his hands into a fist fighting stance as both of his hands now glowed and looked like they were armored with plates of pure light. The demon swiped again and Dyne hit it's attack to the side then took a step in and punched the demon right square in the center of its face then unloaded an impressive barrage of powerful strikes from the base of her belly all the way up to a perfectly executed uppercut to the jaw. The demon fell backwards to the floor with a groan. "Damn you.... hell walker." Dyne smiled and turned to me. "We need to find Luca an get out of here." I nodded in agreement as we sped off sprinting down the hall toward the dining room.
"Do you know where the dining hall is?" I asked Dyne as we sprinted but he didn't answer. He had an extremely intense look in his eyes. It was a look that I had seen before in Lukas eyes when he killed the hunter a little while back. We got to the dining hall finally to find that there were now three more warriors there fighting demons alongside Luka. They were the other three warriors from my mother's house that came with the really big guy.
That was when HE came through the ceiling wearing a wicked set of grisly armor. I didn't know what he was then but I would soon. He had long snow white hair and unreal muscular proportions. Along with that, he was amazingly tall. Shrouded in what looked like swirls of black shadow and gold light. I could feel an immensely overpowering force pushing me back and down at the same time.
After that I blacked out from the pressure. When I woke I was in the arms of the really big guy. I lazily looked around seeing Dyne, luka, and the others on horseback. Without looking down, the giant spoke with a voice like a subwoofer. "Freedin De Alexander Silveraus." I looked up at him and he turned his beautiful deep purple eyes down and looked right at me. He had scars on his face I noticed though all but one were small. The big one went from the left corner of his forehead all the way down to his jaw. It even went over his eye almost like someone had tried to bury an axe or sword or something into his face. He had an overwhelming intensity about him but also a very calm clarity too.
We rode for what seemed like hours through the night. The cool and damp mist hung in the air like a thick fog that would ebb and roll over the top of a lake in the early morning hours. I noticed that I could see everyone's breath and realised that I was not cold at all. I shifted my position to sit up on the monstrous horse that I assumed was his personal steed.
It was at the moment that my back touched his chest and I realised, that I was naked and he was shirtless. The first thing I noticed was how defined and muscular he actually was. His body was absolutely breathtaking. Almost as hard to look away from as the scar on his chest. It looked like a crudely hewn cross cut in by a dulled blade. Aside from that, he had the upper body of a god. And my god the body heat he was putting off was insane. It felt amazing how he was holding me with how warm he was. But, I had to ask.
"So...... Mind telling me why I'm naked big guy? " he laughed deep for a moment and answered. "You obviously don't remember,so, I'll fill you in. You died about 6 hours ago. You passed out and got ripped in half. I caught your essence with this. " he handed me a glowing ruby on a leather cord. "Then, put you back together and repaired your body. After that I put my own crest on your chest. My crest is not a symbol of slavery. My crest means family. It means you are now a part of MY family. " with that I was dumbstruck for a long while. I mean, I'm part of a family now. And I died earlier! Like holy shit right?

Love you readers. I'll try to keep the chapters rolling.