44*

Marlene

I felt safe in Harry's embrace, it was like nothing could harm us. Our child and myself were protected by his big strong arms and it was the best place to be when I woke up on a cold morning.

But it was the end of July and I felt like I was melting into one person with him.

I opened my eyes and felt the need to detach from Harry so bad. His grip when we were spooning like this was strange. One of his hands would make their way inside of my shorts or my panties and just sit right on my hip. The other would hold onto my boob while my head rested into the crook of his elbow.

Harry could sleep like this all night, he says it was the best way to sleep.

"Harry?" I tried to sit up. I noticed the time and knew he would have to be up in a bit to begin getting ready for court in the city, but I wanted to talk to him before he left. I couldn't go to the court, I was scared to go if I'm honest. I didn't want to freak out or get angered by anything this woman, who was nothing of mine, might say. "Baby?"

"What?" I turned in his arms and saw his eyes are still closed and his lips pink and slightly pouted.

"I don't think I can go with you." He sighed. "I want to but I already feel nervous and I just can't. I'm sure I'll go to the next part of the trial, try to find the courage to go, but I just can't."

His eyes opened to look into mine. I've always loved Harry's eyes, they are always so beautiful in the morning. Almost brighter and full of life.

"Okay, but I'll miss you." He pouted.

I wiggled closer and hugged him. "I'll miss you too. My job is to keep my babies safe, Ollie is safe here and baby is safe in my tummy. Away from negativity." He giggled reaching down to rub my belly.

"I love you." He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you more." His hands went from my back down to my ass where he squeezed it. "Make love to me," I whispered by his ear.

He didn't need to be told twice, rolling me onto my back and sitting up to pull my shorts down. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it aside to lay naked.

There was something so sexy about watching Harry pull his boxers down to show that his cock was hard and ready. Like, surprise, a gift for moi.

He watched me carefully as I reached down between my legs to gently tease myself. Harry smirked before shaking his head at me. Then he said my favorite sentence to come out of his mouth. "Come sit on my face."

What a man.

I stood going to go lock the door first. When I came back he had already laid down on the bed. I gave him one last kiss before looking down at him and how hard he was. I smiled turning my back to him as I swung my leg over him.

I could hear him giggling until I bent forward and took him into my mouth. "Go ahead." I giggled.

"Fuck what a sight." He smacked my ass before leaning forward and licking up my sex. I moaned around him as I took him farther into my mouth. I could tell he was trying not to get too worked up because every time he made me moan, I'd moan around him and his toes would curl.

After a few minutes, I pulled back feeling myself about to cum. "Harry, fuck!" I cried out as I began grinding my hips into his face.

He just moaned and kept going until I gave into it and came on his tongue. I fell over on the bed and giggled as he sat up with his hair all disheveled.

"Fuck you taste so good." He licked his lips.

I was getting to that point during sex where I was still fuzzy after cumming only once. Usually, it took two or more orgasms to feel this way.