25

Harry

Marlene's sister was probably the sweetest and most sassy nine-nine-year-old I've ever met, but I never had younger siblings so I kinda liked it.

"Harry I made a mess." I looked over and she had dropped the flour for the fried chicken on the counter.

"It's alright as long as you don't get hurt, the kitchen can be a bit messy." I wiped the counter and smiled at her. "There we go."

"Thank you, Marley was right, you are sweet." I shrugged as if to say she's right. "You're nicer than Shane, he used to yell at her a lot." I wasn't shocked but I was caught off guard. Marlene always told me she broke up with him because he was cocky and rude. "He used to pinch her." I turned quickly.

"Wait, what?" Just then Marlene walked in holding Oliver.

"Okay good news is that Ollie is getting hair, but it's blonde- oh wait, baby, you were blonde as a baby. There's still hope for long curly brown locks." Ollie stared at her with big love filled eyes.

I shut the stove off and looked at Victoria. "Sweetie why don't you wash your hands and get started on your homework." She nodded running to the sink to wash her hands. "Marlene let's talk for a minute." She pouted walking to the bedroom.

"Am I in trouble?" She teased.

"Your sister is quite the gossip." Her eyes widened as she nodded. "Princess did Shane ever do things to you like pinch you or..?" She giggled shaking her head.

"Oh god, he used to pinch my ass in front of people. No, he never hit me or anything he was just a dick." I felt relieved and then a bit angry. "Oh don't be jealous baby, I never let any man spank me the way you do." She walked up to me. "Or take control of me the way you do." She gave me a kiss. "I don't care if we have guests, tonight I want you naked."

"Yes, ma'am." She walked past me and I gave her ass a smack, a small laugh escaping her throat.

*

I liked both Marlene's siblings and how they admired their sister. We had dinner and both Jeff and Vicky listened to her advice and words. We watched a movie and afterward we got everyone ready for bed. I could tell Marlene was in the mood because she kept looking at me and biting her lip.

"Ew stop I'm right here," Jeffery said smacking Marlene's arm.

"Stop what?" She smacked him back.

"Making love eyes it makes me sick, you're so happy and I'm a lonely potato." Marlene looked sympathetic.

"Oh, Jeff what happened to the neighbor girl?" The two began talking in the kitchen and I decided to go check on Ollie.

I went to the bedroom and got in the shower standing underneath the hot water. I looked down at my torso and smiled at how I had gained a little weight, love weight if you will. I had no bruises except for the small ones on my shoulder where Marlene bites occasionally during sex. She always apologized and kissed them over and over afterward, but I liked them.

I always loved the fact that I could give her so much pleasure. She had no idea how much she gave me just by kissing me all over. "Harry?" A voice suddenly broke through the steamy bathroom.

I smirked thinking she would join me but as I opened the shower curtain I was met with Ollie who was covered in his own vomit in a towel. "What happened?"

"He started crying and when I picked him up he vomited all over the bed. You want to rinse him off while I go clean up the mess." I took Ollie who giggled as I held him in my arms into the shower. I checked the water and he put his hand out to touch it. This being his first shower, he seemed to like it.