3*

Harry

Today was the day of our presentation. I woke up early and stood in front of the mirror trying to fix my tie and my hair. Neither was working for me. "A tie?" Emily asked me. I was upset with her and her constant bickering. Last night we had another argument and she threw a shoe at me and it hit me in the eye, I now had a bruise. "So you're ignoring me now?" She said behind me, causing chills up my spine.

"I don't want a fight, I have something very important today. It doesn't help that my eye is purple." She looked at me and sighed walking over to me to help me do the tie. She did it quickly and looked up at me. "Thank you."

"Honey bear, you seem stressed." Her whole demeanor changed. Her arms went around my body for a hug.

"I'm a bit sexually frustrated." She sighed looking at the time. She dropped to her knees and my breath hitched as she unzipped my pants. I hadn't gotten a blow job in almost a year. She pulled my pants down and then my cock sprang free as she dropped my boxers. She used her hand to jerk me off and then put me inside her mouth. She began sucking me off fast telling me to hurry up. I tried to concentrate on her tongue and her sucking harshly before I suddenly came. She stopped and pulled away making noise before spitting in the sink.

"Eww." She groaned. "This is why I hate blowjobs, Harry." She brushed her teeth. I pulled my pants up and she walked past me.

"Sorry, darling." She ignored me. I sighed getting my stuff and walking to the kitchen. "I'll see you tonight, hopefully with good news."

"It's Wednesday, I go out on Wednesday with Katie." I nodded.

"Well okay then, bye I love you." She drank her coffee waving at me. I walked out of the house and headed to work. Outside I noticed the blue Toyota and smiled walking over.

"Hey Harry, need a ride?" Marlene smiled. I got in and she drove towards work. "I'm so excited for today aren't you?" I liked that a lot about her, she was always so excited and happy to be at work.

"Excited, nausea, they all are in the same category." She laughed. "So how's Polly?" I tried to make small conversation.

"Ugh, that cat is a secret prostitute." I looked at her. "She only goes out at night, can't find her all night. She comes home around 6 when I'm getting dressed for work and I feed her. Then she sleeps all morning." I chuckled. "Is that a cat thing or something because it stresses me out."

"I wouldn't know, Emily hates animals." I shrugged. It got quiet for a second until she spoke.

"Don't you have a cat?" My eyes widened.

"Umm, o-oh I don't b-but my neighbor does," I said carefully. "Sometimes I watch him."

"Oh okay." She nodded.

That's the bad thing about lies, you always have to remember them.

*

After our presentation, we listened to everyone else and applauded. This was going to be hard, everyone had amazing ideas. "Well, I am impressed." Mr. Edmund said. "We are looking at a fantastic year with all of your ideas. After the holidays, on the other hand, we'll be sure to start with the most valuable idea in my opinion from group 2." My eyes widened that was us. "Alright, don't think today wasn't going to be fun, I brought catering." Everyone cheered following him to the food.

Marlene and I stayed behind and she smiled big squealing. "He liked your ideas, Harry!" I smiled. "I'm so proud of you!" She jumped up hugging me. I hadn't felt the sincere embrace of someone in so long so I hugged her back. She was warm and caring and it made me smile.