Chapter 21

Stella dragged me and Hazel over to the bar and got us drinks. I didn't care what it was, I grab the cup and downed it. The girls do the same. We just want to have fun to night and forget about what has happen for a little bit. We all walked to the dance floor and started to dance. We all got sprated. I kept dancing and dinking. I lost count of how many dinks I have had.
The next morning
I wake up with a head ack. I slowly open my eyes and look around. I see that I'm not in my room. I look to my right and I see a dude. My eyes open wide and and I get out of the bed with out waking him up and get my clothes on. I go to the door and walk out but be for I do i get a good look at him. I gasp and hurry out the door. I run out of the house and go to my car. I got and and drive home.
I get home and get in aan run to my room and go to my bathroom and turn on my shower. I strip out of my clothes and get in the hot water. I let the water fall over my body. I grab my shampoo and wash my hair. I wash my hair than wash my body really good. I cant believe I had sex with him. I shake my head and turn off the water and get out. I wrap a towel around me and go to my closet. I grab leggings, a maverik shirt and get dress.
I set on my bed and get out my phone. I text Stella and Hazel that I had something that I had to tell them. I get on Instagram and look through it. I get a text back saying they will be over soon. I sigh and lay back. I close my eyes for a few minutes. I reopen them and see the the girls sitting on my bed.
"So what did you want to tell us." Stella said.
"Well last night I had to much to drink and this morning I woke up not in my room." I say. Hazel eyes open wide.
"You got some last night. Lucky."
"No not lucky. I don't remember anything about it. I didn't know who it was till in was out the door."
"Who was it?"
"It was... Jonah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for a short chapter and sorry for not posting for a month. I have been busy. I hope you like it. Drama is on it way. Vote and comment please.