Chapter 23

6 hours later
I finally made it to New York. I get a taxi and have rhem dive me to a hotal. We get to the hotal and I pay him. I walk in.
"Hi I would like a room for one for two night please."
"Okay that will be $200" I nod and hand her the cash and she hands me my room key. I head up to my room. I unlock it and sigh as I get in. I close the door and fall on the bed. I cuddle in to it and close my eyes. I push myself off the bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower. When I look in the mirror I look bad. My hair is a mess and my eyes are red. I turn on the shower and strip out of my clothes. I hop in the shower. I let the hot water run all over my body.
Jonah pov.
"Why would you say that! And l ogan how could you say that about your little sister? Ya I know we messed up but I was going to tell you but she had to say something. And so you know Logan I do love your sister. I don't even want to be with Taylor but our manger is making me. But you know what. Taylor we are over. I don't care what my manger says because I'm in love with someone eles." I say glearing at Logan and taylor. The boys start to clap.
"You finally did what we all wanted you to do. And Logan what you said was messed up. You better make up with her."Daniel says and i pull out my phone and text her to see where she is and if she is okay.
"I called a uber for us to go home." Zach says as the uber pulls up. We all het in and leave Logan and Taylor there as we head home.
6 hours later
The guys and me have texted and called Scar but she hasn't answered her phone. I'm worried she did something. But we got a call from Logan and he said she left a note saying he can get his car back from the airport. And that he called his mom but she wasn't there. I hope she is okay. I don't think I will be abel to sleep to night.
Scars pov
After my shower I change in to sweats and a hoodie. I grab my phone and turn it on. When i do that my phone goes crazy. I have 500 text from the boys and 200 calls from them. I have some from Logan too. But I have alot from my mom. Oops I guess he thought I went home. I hope the boys text and they are all asking if im okay and where I am. But two cought my eye. One from Daniel and one from Johan.
From Dani boy 🙃
Scar you won't believe what happen! Jonah broke upwith Taylor and told your brother be is a dumbass and that he loves you. Please answer us. We love you.
From Jonahhh bear 💓
I hope you are okay and safe. I'm really worried about you. I stood up to Logan and told him how i feel but i wish i could do that to you face to face not throw text. So please come back. If you want you can stay with us till you get your own place. I love you. I hope to see you soon or hear from you soon. 😗
Tears form in my eyes and I start to cry as I read them. I miss my boys but I don't think I can go back. I left with out telling him something and I think he will hate me when I tell him. I text Daniel back.
To Dani boy 🙃
Don't tell anyone I texted you. But I don't think I could come back. Logan hates me and I left with out telling Johan something and it's not I love you because I think he already knows that. I miss you boys and I'm happy they broke up she was a bitch. I love you boys and I'm somewhere safe. We are safe were we are.
I turn off my phone and lay down on the bed and cuddle the pillow. Maybe one day I will go back. I know I can't keep Johan way from his child.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it. Comment and vote please