Chapter 4: The Royal Wedding

"Are you ready for this?" My father asked me as we were linked arm-in-arm, awaiting for the french doors to be open.

"Do I have a choice?" I smiled forcefully.

"It's going to be fine Elena. Look where you are going to be living." He looked around the hallway we were standing in, signifying the huge castle that I would once own with Henry. I nodded my head.

"You ready, my lady?" One of the door openers asked. I took a deep breath, and next thing I knew the doors were wide open; exposing tons of wedding guests including my future husband. I couldn't breathe. My dad gripped my hand and started walking. My legs felt like Jelly.

"It's fine baby." My dad said, assuring me that everything was going to be okay. Finally, after what felt like years, we took our steps and hundreds of guests stared at me as we walked down the aisle and then we finally reached Henry.

"Take care of my daughter." My dad said.

"Who gives the bride away to the groom?" The minister asked.

"Her family does." I kissed his cheek and whispered 'I love you daddy'.

"Alright, well lets continue," The minister said with a smile.

"Today we are gathered here in holy matrimony, to celebrate the new beginnings of this lovely bride and groom. Prince Henry, do you take Elena to be your wedding wife? To have and to hold and to cherish her in her good and bad days?"

"I do."

"Madame Elena, do you take Prince Henry to be your wedding husband? To have and to hold, to cherish him in his good and bad days?"

Silence.

Come on El, you can do this. I thought to myself. I couldn't breath and it was especially hot in the ball room at this moment.

"I...I do."

---

"Now announcing Prince Henry and Princess Elena Jamesons." The royal trumpets started playing and 2 more french doors were open simultaneously revealing us to all the wedding guest sitting at 2 dinner tables that seemed to go on for miles in our colossal dining room. Everyone started clapping and whistling, Henry was looking around nonchalantly, while I was looking for a pair of familiar icy blue eyes.

"Hey sister." Someone's hands were placed on my hips. I jumped at the feel of their hands.

"Alyssa?" I questioned.

"Well who else silly?" She ran off, smiling. God that girl is beautiful. I felt my cheeks get hot and I tried to hide my face but LizBeth came up to me and placed her cold, skinny fingers underneath my chin.

"You look beautiful my darling, welcome to the family, daughter." She smiled and then kissed my hot cheeks.

"Thank you Que-"

"Oh dear heaven's child!" She interrupted me and I just sat there being petrified.

"You are now a Princess, you are royalty. You can call me mother." She said, smiling before she strolled away to her husband's side. I let out a silent sigh and walked away to greet other wedding guests.

"Um, excuse me?" Someone said, tapping on a glass cup.

"May I have your attention please?" I turned around to face Alyssa.

"Hello everyone, today we are celebrating love, the love between my brother and my new sister, Elena, I can already see our children playing together and us becoming the best of friends. Congratulations." She said with a smile, walking up to us and kissing our cheeks, sending goosebumps up my spine. I nervously smiled and leaned over to kiss Henry and the entire dining room clapped and cheered for us. I laughed a little and Henry grabbed my hand again to reasure me which made me feel less nervous. I mouthed a 'thank you' and he nodded his head, smiling. Eventually the chef and his workers brought out food for everyone and we ate.

"Isn't this just exquisite Elena?" The King asked.

"Y...yes." I stuttered.

"Can I go to the restroom?" I asked.

"Of course you can, it's your castle as well now." Henry smiled, sticking his fork into his mouth. I got up and left as fast as I could with this gigantic dress surrounding my body. When I made it too the bathroom, I cried. I didn't want to but I did. I cried because I loved my family but they sold me away, I cried because I was all alone, I cried because I didn't want to marry Henry, and I cried because I think I was falling for the wrong person. I didn't understand how my life could end up so wrong in so many different ways until she showed up again.

"Elena?" I heard knocking on the door.

"Elena, are you alright?"

"I'm...I'm fine, just a little overwhelmed, I will be out in a minute." I muffled my crie into my hand and the body to the beautiful voice behind the door shifted, letting me know they were still there.

"I'm here if you need me." I unlocked the door and opened it to be greeted by Alyssa.

"I don't understand why I keep getting like this." I ran into her arms.

"It's okay honey." She ran her hands through my hair.

"It's going to be okay, I promise." She lifted my chin up, so we were starring into each other's eyes. She pulled me close, connecting our lips. My entire body tingled with pleasure. I suddenly pushed us apart.

"I'm...I'm sorry Elena, I...I don't know what I was thinking." I starred into her blue eyes.

"Please don't tell."

"I won't." I said before pushing her into the bathroom and kissing her. I knew this was so wrong and so fast, but it felt so right.