Chapter 3: Princess Alyssa

I woke up bright and early to someone knocking on my door.

"Lena?" It was Andrew.

"Come in." I said, sitting up and blocking the sun from the open curtains, out of my face. He walked in walked in with a tray, smiling. As soon as his body passed the door way, he kicked the door closed with his foot.

"Goodmorning Princess." I laughed.

"Not yet." He smiled.

"Oh, Henry told me to tell you that him and some of his rich friends went away before tomorrow." In my kingdom's culture, it's not good for the bride and groom to see each other two days before the ceremony.

"Oh." He handed me the tray.

"Get up out of bed we have some stuff to do."

"What kind of stuff?" I said, being serious.

"Len, you're marrying a prince tomorrow, you have to look beautiful."

"What are you trying to say?" I said, placing my hands on the little hips that I have, sitting in bed.

"Nooothing." He said before scurrying out of my room, leaving the door opened a little. I put the tray on the table next to me and slid my feet out of my sheets, reaching to touch the cold tiled floor. As each of my toes touched the floor, goosebumps ran all over my body. I headed over to the shower and sat in the already filed tub. Louise must have filled it up earlier because when I stepped into it, the water felt like ice and little tiny sharp needles poking at my skin. I got goosebumps all over my body and I started shivering and my body wasn't even in the water yet. I shrieked and Louise ran in.

"Elena, is everything okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes. I'm sorry, the water was just cold." She laughed.

"Nothing to be sorry about, here, I'll refill it with warm water." I smiled.

"Thank you." I walked to this purple couch in my room and plopped down onto it. My stomach grumbled and I looked over to the food on the tray. It's aroma was filling the room as I licked my lips. I swung my feet to the ground and slowly strolled over to my bed side table. French Toast, orange Juice, and eggs. The syrup was running down the sides of the french toast as it was calling out my name. This is when I started to realise I was extremely hungry. I picked up the fork on the tray and stabbed the egg yoke, suddenly a yellow liquid was gushing out like a open wound. I cut the white in half and scooped it up with the spoon, then slide it into my mouth, chewing with pleasure.

"Mmm."

"Miss Anderson-"

"Louise, call me Elena." I said laughing. She giggled.

"Elena, your bath is ready." I placed the fork down gently so I wouldn't break the glass tray and skipped my way into the bathroom. I slide my robe off, slowly letting my naked body absorb the cold air from the open window. I step one foot in, testing the water. The water felt as if I was sticking my foot in hot lava but I didn't mind because it felt a whole lot better than that freezing cold water that was replaced. I stepped both my feet in and let them adjust to the water and then slowly, I knelt down and placed my whole body in the water. Nothing felt more relaxing than this.

----

"We have a fitting appointment for you at 2 o'clock today." Lizbeth said as we watched the dogs play in the snow outside.

"Have you seen the dress?" She smiled.

"Yes, it beautiful. A big ball gown, with white diamonds all over the bodess. It has straps that fall on the shoulders and the train is 6 feet long. Your hair piece will be a white veil with a red rose." I pictured the dress in my head.