"Of course she had you do it. I love it Amelia, I've been needing a new one." Evelyn sighed looking at her.

"I know you've had and unlike your mother I listen to the things you want and need." She said feeling a bit petty.

"That you do." Evelyn said tiredly. Running a hand through her hair, she let out a yawn and pushed the tray off of her lap. "Can I see what the dress looks like?" Evelyn asked one of the maids.

"Yes of course." She curtsied and walked over to the closet where the dress was kept.

"Evelyn, I don't know how much you are going to like this." Amelia winced, sitting beside Evelyn.

"Why do you say that?" Evelyn asked in confusion, looking at Amelia. The woman didn't reply. She lifted her finger and pointed. Evelyn turned her head and looked at the maid holding up the gown. "Oh my god." Evelyn's eyes nearly fell out of her head. "It's horrendous!" She swung her legs over the side of the bed and quickly walked up to the white monstrosity. Her hands covered her mouth as she studied it. The whole dress was covered in lace and ruffles. The skirt was bigger than her doorway. It was layered upon layered with fabric underneath. The neckline wrapped up around her neck with big silk covered fluffy balls on her shoulders. The sleeves went all the way past her finger tips. Fake white roses were sewn in random spots as well as rhinestones. "Bloody hell." Evelyn breathed out, a hand placed on her forehand and shoulder.

"That is your mother's taste." Amelia deadpanned as she came up to Evelyn's side.

"I can't wear that! I won't be able to walk in it, let alone get out of my room." Evelyn exclaimed. She closed her eyes and gripped both of her shoulders, throwing her head back.

"Don't worry, we're going to take care of it and fix the dress." Amelia said, rubbing Evelyn's back. Evelyn opened her eyes and looked at Amelia for a firm confirmation. "Oh please, like I would allow you to walk down the isle in that." She rolled her eyes. Amelia turned around and motioned for the maids to take the dress. "Work as fast as possible and don't let Mrs. Adams see!"

"Yes, Amelia." They all said at once. The maids hurried around Evelyn and grabbed the dress. Quickly, they quietly moved the dress out of Evelyn's bedroom, closing the door behind them.

"Let's get you ready." Amelia said placing a hand on Evelyn's back. She extended her other hand for Evelyn to sit in her vanity chair.

~

Evelyn sat in her chair in front of her vanity table while Amelia worked on her hair. On top of her strawberry blonde head rested a bump. Then one by one, different strands of her hair were curled and braided into beautiful updo. Random curled strands were hanging from and under the updo. Amelia placed the last two curls in the front of Evelyn's shoulders and ran the back of her hand over her sweaty forehead. Her eyes flickered into the mirror to look at Evelyn staring off into space. "What are you thinking about?" She asked softly, while fixing the little flaws.

Evelyn didn't move her eyes. "I'm imagining the most impossible thing." She said like she was in a trance.

Amelia raised an eyebrow and turned her around to put on her make up. "Would you like to say it or do you want me too?" She asked teasingly.

Evelyn gave a sigh through her nose. "Yes I am thinking about Will coming to the wedding."

"Is he coming?" Amelia asked curiously, the conversation with him playing in the back of her mind.

"No, he is not. I ended our friendship with him yesterday, remember? Besides, I don't think I could face him ever again after everything that's happen." Evelyn pulled back from Amelia doing her make up to look down.