Chapter 19

Pamela's POV

Two weeks.

Today makes it the day that Rikkard finally comes back from Cuba, and to say that I missed him would be an understatement. "Ma'am are you ready to go"? Zion asked. I nodded and held Flavio's hand then got into the Limousine.

"Mummy, where are we going"? Flavio asked making me smile widely, he still doesn't know that his daddy left without telling him and I don't want to tell him either. "Is it to pick up daddy from the airport"?

What?

"How did you know"?

He scoffed. "I was awake the whole time". He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. So much like his father.

*****

After we picked Rikkard from the airport, we got back home and then I felt a sharp pain. "Pamela are you okay"? I shook my head and Rikkard wrapped his arm around my waist."is she coming"? He asked with a smile.

All I could do was nod.

********
Susan held up a baby and put her in my arms, she was so small, she kinda reminded me of Flavio when he was born.

"Sophia"? Rikkard said grinning, I smiled at him and nodded.

"Sophia".

    ~The End~

A/n

Hey guys so I hop you enjoyed The Presidents secretary, for those of you asking sorry there is no sequel to the story.

But good news!!!!!

Check out my new book it started with a diary

enjoy It started with a diary this summer!!!!!!

Pls vote for TPS (the Presidents Secretary) and it started with a diary .

Love May.....