Chapter 15

~Three months later~

Pamela's POV

"I'm tired of eating here Pamela, lets go to Italy". Rikkard complained, I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"we cant just go all the way to Italy because we want to eat, besides I am not hungry". I say to him.

It still amazes me how they were able to build the White House in Just three months and a week, when I heard that Camila was behind all these I was so devastated that I left Rikkard and stayed with Taylor for almost two months, until I felt like I was a burden to them, considering that they have two kids to take care of.

"Why not? Okay let's just go on a three week Vacation, then maybe I could show you around?

"Sure, when do we leave?"

He grins, I know that grin too much. "now".

...

We arrive Italy at night, I was so exhausted that Rikkard had to carry me to the limousine, when we got to the hotel, he had to carry me up to the room and place me on the bed, the minute my head came in contact with the pillow, I was in dream land.

When I wake up, I feel like I slept on a ton of bricks, my stomach feels like its going to explode, and it does when I hurl all over sleeping Rikkard.

"Oh lord Pamela, is that your new way of waking me up, by throwing up all over me." I can tell that he is pissed but he doesn't show it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to". I apologize and he nods before going into the bathroom, I sigh and sit on the side of the bed that isn't covered with vomit, even at that I still feel disgusted and get up from the bed and call the room service. After sometime the door opens and a woman with dark hair walks in, she smiles at me and I smile back,she probably doesn't speak English so I don't start up a conversation.

When she's done, I go into the bathroom and see that Rikkard is brushing his teeth. "Sorry about earlier I really didn't mean to".

My eyes go wide when hel says."Maybe your still pregnant".

"What? No I cant be, the doctors said that he didn't make it, he couldn't have, I fell down from a high window". I state.

"That doesn't mean he died, he could still be in your womb and you just don't know it."

His words reminded me of what Taylor said,she told me that when she was pregnant for Hannah that it didn't show, she still looked like she wasn't pregnant. It wasn't until the last month that Hannah started kicking. I shook my head.

"lets go for a test, I'll call Susan". Rikkard says and I nod before he leaves. After thinking about Rikkard said I go out of the bathroom and see him packing.

"we're leaving"?

"We have to, maybe we could come back some other time"

I nod and join him to pack.