Just Another Day at the Office

"Federal Agents!!"  NCIS Special Agent Sam Hanna and his partner G. Callen barked in unison to the pair of spies making an exchange of top-secret documents to a pair of 'businessmen' who were actually members of North Korean counter-intelligence bureau. 

"Hands where we can see them!"  Callen hollered. 

"You are making a serious mistake."  One Korean spy said smoothly. 

Sam's face crinkled in amusement at the audacity of the Korean national.  "Really?!?  What do you think, G?"

"Hmm...still thinking, Sam."  Callen snarked.  "Trading government secrets to an enemy nation, which is an act of treason and he says we're making a serious mistake?  I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that statement." 

In one movement, the two North Korean nationals drew their weapons as their counterparts whirled on the pair of NCIS agents; outnumbering them two-to-one. 

Sam considered this interesting turn of events in their day.  Certainly two-to-one odds weren't terrible; the duo have had worse.  Looking at the quartet of morons in front of them, all Sam could do was laugh.  This seemed to anger the spies holding them at bay greatly as they began to advance on the agents.

"I don't suggest you do that, bub."  Sam growled.  "Taking the four of you down won't cause me to break a sweat."

Looking behind their marks, Sam glimpsed the approach of the rest of the team to their rear.  Special Agents Marty Deeks; Kensi Blye; Jana 'Kerigan' MacBride, and their FBI Liaison Agent, Clay Barringer, moved in silent concert behind the four spies.  Holstering their weapons, Kerigan and Kensi crept cat-quiet on the two North Koreans; ever-ready for sudden attack.  

One signal from Kensi and the two female agents attacked and disarmed the two North Korean spies in one swift motion.  Jumping back and facing them, Kerigan and Kensi set themselves for a short, but ugly fight.  Unleashng a blistering attack against the two women, Kensi and Jana fended them off with little difficulty.  Pressing their own advantage, Kensi landed a solid front kick to her attacker's solar plexus while Jana delivered a powerful backhand strike to his face finishing off with a devestating rear kick to his midsection; his breath whoosing out as he hit the pavement hard. 

Deeks and Barringer stepped in to discourage further provocative action on their part. 

"Please give us an excuse to just shoot you outright."  Deeks begged wickedly. "Please."

Behind them, the two American traitors immediately recognized the futility in persisting and surrendered without a fight.

Grabbing the two Koreans roughly and rolling them face down on the ground, Marty and Clay secured their hands with flexi-cuffs and hauled them to their feet. 

"Move."  Clay barked.  His prisoner apparently was not as smart as his counterpart.  He stupidly tried to retaliate as he was shoved forward. 

As the North Korean kicked out, Clay easily lifted his right leg out of the way and grabbed him by his throat; slamming him against the unmarked transport van; Sam and Deeks stepping forward with guns planted firmly in his face.

"Really?!?!"  Deeks hissed.  "You're gonna go there?  It's hot out here and it's been a long day.  I am so not in the mood for stupid right now!  This is how it goes...get in that van quietly, or I will shoot you!"