NCIS:LA ~ Murphy's Gambit - The Legal Schtuff

Introduction: This is the next in a line of stories that further develop the NCIS:LA team and move it forward toward a larger incident that has long-lasting implications for the team and the Nation as a whole. I thought I'd take a series of cases that test the team's cohesiveness and unity to the brink and in some cases, over the precipice. I wanted to explore their individual and collective relationships with one another and see what flushes out at the end. Will the daunting string of cases pull them apart, or drive them together. And speaking of relationships, what of Deeks and Kensi and their romantic involvement? Can they keep it together, or will they have to move on? Likewise, Kerigan and Clay...where do they go from here? How will Hetty keep her family whole when Murphy is bent on tearing them apart?

**** I'm kinda curious myself on how this will work out...

Disclaimers: The characters of NCIS: Los Angeles are NOT mine. I can only claim characters I drag kicking and screaming out of my own head. Any copyright infringement is not intended and all the credit for NCIS: Los Angeles goes to the owners of the show and its characters.