Part 34~ London Calling

I clamber into the plane and gasp at how perfect first-class is.

"I can take the window seat if you're scared," Tom calls from behind me.

I turn around and hiss, "the window seat is mine!"

He laughs and puts his hands up in defeat as I jump into the chair- more like the bed! Tom sits beside me and Haz, beside him. I begin tapping away at the screen in front of me.

Tom smirks, "we haven't even taken off yet and you're already looking for movies."

"It's an eight hour flight. I like to be prepared," I retort.

He rolls his eyes and shakes his head as the stewardesses begin the safety protocols. When she finishes, I throw on my earphones and listen to music off of my phone and stare at the window as we take off.

Tom leans over me to have a look, "the view never gets old."

"You travel a lot, I don't," I swat him away playfully, "buzz off."

He laughs and leans over more and I groan. All of a sudden, the plane has turbulence and we lean over to our side. I shriek quietly in fear and lean in towards Tom. He howls with laughter.

"Not. Funny." I scowl.

He chuckles, "very funny."

I look past him at Haz who is somehow, already asleep.

I raise my eyebrows, "do you know what would be funny?"

He follows where my eyes are looking towards and when he sees Haz asleep, he smirks.

"Tom," I start, "what is the loudest song available on here?"

"Ma'am!" he calls for a stewardess and I hush him, careful not to wake Haz up, "what is the loudest song on here?"

"The loudest song?" she repeats confused.

"Yes, the loudest song!" I nod frantically.

She considers this for a moment and gives us the name of a song I have never heard of before. Tom finds the song on his TV and slips his headphones onto Haz's head. I turn the volume up to full blast.

"Three, two, one..." he mouths and presses play.

Harrison completely jumps up, his eyes bulging out of his head and he whips the headphones off. Tom and I become hysterical, tears literally falling from my eyes.

"Not funny at all," he growls.

"Very funny," Tom and I say in unison.

We all eventually settle down and I decide on watching Captain America: Civil War.

When Tom sees the intro, he moans and covers his face with his hands, "out of all movies, why that one?!"

"It's a good movie and you're cute!" I smile.

"No. I am not cute. I am humiliating," he tries to stop playing the movie but I block him.

I grin, "someone's getting embarrassed are they?"

"Please. Watch anything else. Anything else," he pouts.

I press my lips, "okay fine."

I exit and search Tom Holland in the movie section and his eyes widen, "what are you doing?"

"You said I can watch anything else, right?" I laugh and tap on The Impossible

He throws his head back in frustration as I watch the movie. He watches my facial reactions the whole time and at the end of the movie, a single tear slid down my cheek. I try to wipe it away before Tom sees, but he does.

He puts an arm around me, "are you seriously crying?"

I smile through my tears and he chuckles.

He pulls me closer to him, "come here, you."

I giggle as I place my head on his shoulder.

"Tom, you won't believe what I just found!"

Count on Harrison Osterfield to ruin the moment. Both Tom and I look towards Haz but he still has one arm wrapped around me.

"What is it?" Tom asks.

Haz points to his scream and snickers as I squeal.

"No. No. No. No. This cannot be happening right now," I cry out.

Tom stares at the screen in awe, "a movie starring Corinna Bianco? Oh, this I have to see!"

"Please?" I pout.

He tuts, "you were making fun of me that whole time, now it's my turn."

"But I cried at the end, you're not going to cry!"

He raises an eyebrow, "is it a sad movie?"

I nod slowly.

"Then I promise I'll cry."

Haz leans in towards us, "I'm not."

"Not you too!" I moan and they both laugh as they relax and start the movie.

I'm already humiliated so I throw on my earphones to listen to my music and an eye mask to try and get some shut eye.

"Have fun teasing someone who can't hear you," I gleefully say and they both look at eachother, shrugging.

I drift off and when I wake up, my head is on Tom's shoulder.

"Did I miss the end of the movie?" I yawn.

Tom nods, "you missed it- Haz was sobbing."

Haz shoots Tom a death glare and I snort, "you actually cried?"

"It was sad, okay?" he looks away, ashamed and I coo at him.

"Did YOU cry?" I look at Tom.

He shrugs, "nope. Sorry. Couldn't crack me."

"You promised!" I whine.

He laughs and kisses the top of my head, "you would've missed the satisfaction anyway, love."

I nod, agreeing to the fact that he has a point.

The rest of the flight passes with ease, the conversation between the three of us flowing easily. It does involve a lot of laughter which doesn't phase me. Tom is insistent on carrying most of my luggage no matter how many times I tell him I'm okay. We bump into a few fans on the way as well, which is always lovely for me.

We walk out to the large crowds waiting for their loved ones. Tom instantly recognizes his father and we go over to him.

Wow.

I'm about to meet my boyfriend's family.