"are you taking drugs?" i asked, he raised his eyebrow as if he's questioning me what do i mean.

"you talked to a bird, you must be high" i said with a devilish smirk, he grinned showing me his white teeth. may i add, his Perfect white teeth. STOP IT INNER ME.

"can you please go and wake the boy's up while i put the luggages in the car?" David asked and i nodded and grabbed my phone and i walked outside the room.

i walked inside the first room, i found Noah, i bit my lips hard so i wont laugh , his legs we're wide open, his arms swinging above his head and his hair is sticking in each direction, i needed to wake him up in a very awful way. i stood next to his bed and i lowered my head to his ear level.

"1 2 3" i counted in my head.

"NOAH WAKE UP THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE HELP NOAH" i screamed so loud in his ear, then suddenly he opened his eyes wide and he screamed like a girl, i burst out laughing.

"y-you s-screamed like a-a g-girl" i yelled , i wiped my tears from laughing so hard, he was sending me death glares.

"come on sleeping beauty , go get ready we're leaving soon" i said , laughing a little bit again then i headed outside ready to scare the next person.

 i opened the door next to Noah's room and i found Aiden and he was already up sitting on his bed , he shot me a death glare , i raised my hands in defense and i left and i headed to the next room and i found Cole , i don't know if he's sleeping or fighting some demons like for real the blankets are on the floor , he's sleeping side way's across the bed , his mouth is wide open , he looks like shit. i decided to go gentle on him so i went to the bathroom and i found a bucket, i filled it with cold water and i stood next to him bed.

"forgive Cole" i whispered and i poured the water on his  face, he jumped off the bed like a psycho and i started giggling.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR" he yelled at me and i burst out laughing, i think i like doing this to them.

"shine and rise queen, go get ready we're heading out soon" i said giggling and little then i left his room , leaving him cursing under his breath which i find so funny. then i headed to the last room and i already figured out who's gonna be here, i opened the door and i found Marcus sleeping peacefully unlike Cole and Noah. i started thinking about what i'm gonna do to Marcus , then my eyes caught a pack of matches on the counter. forgive god for doing this to him.

i lit 4 matches , i put the matches between his leg toes , this will hurt like a bitch 

i hid behind the door and i started counting in my head, waiting for the fire reach his toes. 

"WHAT THE FUCK HELP I'M ON FIRE HELP" he started screaming and i started laughing like a hyena. then he noticed the burnt matches and his eyes reached mine , i know he's thinking about killing me but i was busy laughing my ass out.

"I SWEAR I WANT TO SHOVE MY LEG DEEP DOWN IN YOUR ASS" he roared at me , i started laughing harder, it's so funny don't blame me for laughing like a hyena.

"your majesty, go get ready, we're leaving soon" i said bending down and raising my hand like how people greet the royal family.

"i'm going to get you back , i promise" he said smirking , i giggled and i headed outside, that was fun. i walked downstairs and i found Aiden, Noah and David sitting on the couch.

"good morning Noah , you seem down , what's wrong pumpkin?" i asked frowning while jumping on the couch in front of them , Noah sent me a death glare and i only smirked.

"what happened? ever since i told you to wake the boy's up all i heard is screaming and cursing" David asked and i burst out laughing.

"well i wanted to be a nice person so i woke Noah up by screaming so loud in his ear, i woke Cole up by throwing a bucket of cold water on him and Marcus , well he wont be able to walk for a week because i burnt his toes by lighting some matches and sticking them in his toes" i said laughing and David burst out laughing. His laugh, please help me god.