"So, um, are you okay?" Dipper asked awkwardly. The dipper in black nodded, "It's just, I was the last to be bound by Dumbledore." he explained. Dipper nodded, "So, who are all of you?" This got all four standing. "The tallest is Guardian, he's your curiosity and logic. He's the one thats impacted your personality the most, seeing as his binds were the weakest. The one in the letter-man is Tyrone, he's your love of fighting, and just violence in general. The one in the blue vest is Mason, he's your pride and confidence." The one in the black suit introduced, pointing at each one in turn, each nodding or bowing at their introduction. Dipper nodded, "And what about you?" he asked. The unnamed one gave a dark smirk, "I am Alcor, your lack of sanity and your strong sense of common sense." Dipper frowned, "Wait how can you be insane and yet, have common sense?" Alcor shrugged, "Don't ask me, Im apart of you after all." Dipper frowned, "Fair point" 

After that delightful introduction, Bill and Dipper went back out into the main hall, followed by the others. "So, kid, which one's next?" Bill asked him. Dipper silently dragged the demon over to the door marked abilities. They got inside and many of the pedestals were chained up. Quick thinking was the only one not under chains. There were 4 others that were chained, but thankfully, the chains were connected, so removing one would remove the other 3. Bill grabbed a hold of the chain and pulled as hard as he could, chain finally coming off with a loud clang, revealing the other 4 to be wandless magic, snake animagus, natural legilimens, and stone cold killer. Dipper felt his stomach drop at the sight, but he was also strangely OK with it.  They left the room and approached the last one, the one that Dipper had been dreading, Memories. He opened the door and it revealed to be library like. Dipper assumed that the books were his memories and knowledge. Bill and Dipper walked over to the only bookcase with chains on it. Bill looked at Dipper, and Dipper took a deep breath, before nodding the go ahead. Bill grabbed the chains and pulled, and they came off with a clang, before disappearing like the others all did. All of a sudden, Dipper had a rush of memories appear before, of him and Mabel with two men, 'Dad and Father' his mind supplied, spending time with them and just being taken care of, then it was just Dipper and Mabel and Dad with a red headed firecracker with a pale skinned son who leaked black stuff from his eyes. He remembers getting along with the boy, 'Harry', he remembers the woman coming with Father and binding the twins lives with Harry's and binding Harry's life with Father's, then her putting spells and charms on Harry, making him look like a normal baby. Then the attack happened. Dumbledore came up after killing Dad, and killed the red headed woman. Father tried to fight back, but was forced from his physical form. Dumbledore had then turned to them and bound the twins before apparating away. He re-appeared in the town where Dipper and Mabel grew up in, and gave the twins over to Stanford and Stanley, who obviously knew what was going on. Then as fast as it happened, Dipper was back in the library. Dipper felt fury fill him. "When I get my hands on Ford and Stan, they will severely regret what they did!" He growled. Bill raised an eyebrow in questioning and Dipper gave him a brief run down of what he had seen. Bill nodded, "Wait till I deal with Shooting Star, then the two of you can go crazy." and with that, the two of them were back in the real world. 

Dipper turned to Mabel, "How long was I in there?" Mabel looked at her watch, "About 15 minutes." Dipper nodded. "Alright Shooting Star, your turn." Bill said, before entering her mind. While he was doing that, Dipper sat down on the ground in the warm sunlight and close his eyes, looking for that energy, his magic, and tried to bring it to the surface. When Bill was done with Mabel, who was fuming mind you, he turned to see Dipper meditating and floating a good couple of inches of the ground. He chuckled and snapped his fingers in front of Dipper's face, snapping him out of it and he fell to the ground with a yelp. Dipper stood up with a frown. "Must you do that?" He asked him, while Bill simply smirked. Dipper rolled his eyes and turned to Mabel, "Hey, Mabel! Are we?" He began to ask, but stopped at the look Mabel was giving him. "Oh definitely." She growled out, "Hey Bill, can you summon us some knives?" Mabel asked him, insane fury audible in her voice. Bill grinned darkly and handed the twins a knife each. "It will always return to you, all you have to do is focus." He explained. They nodded before taking off towards the mystery shack.

Once they got there, they walked right in. Wendy had stopped working at the shack last summer, and Soos had already gone home to his abuelita at that point, so they marched right into the house. They exchanged looks before having a mutual agreement to split up. If one were to have passed by the shack at the time, they would have been worried at the blood curdling screams that resonated from within, and the strong smell of iron that wafted from inside. Once the screams stopped, Mabel and Dipper both walked back into the living room, exchanging dark smirks. "Their both taken care of now, so time for clean up and a plausible excuse for them being missing. We don't want the police after us just yet." Dipper said. Mabel nodded, "Yes, that would cause us more trouble than it's worth. So, how about they went on another sailing trip and they'll be gone for a few weeks and they wanted the shop closed while they were gone?" Dipper thought about it for a moment, before nodding, "That sounds good." He replied. 

Which brings us back to our current time, as Harry, EJ, Jeff, and Tom appeared, just outside the shack. Harry walked up, and was about to knock, when a teenager dressed in a suit with a golden undershirt opened up the door. "Hello, Im Bill, the twins' guardian dream demon. You must be little Harry. Come in, the twins have been expecting you since they felt your scrying." Bill said in a rather loud and announcing tone of voice. Harry entered, followed by the others into the rather small living room. The twins came down the stairs, looking much different then what they did 2 weeks ago. Dipper wore a brilliant blue t-shirt, and black skinny jeans and a pair of black riding boots, and a black leather jacket. Mabel had decided to leave her sweaters to occasions when she knew she wouldn't be getting them covered in blood, so now, she wore a pink muscle shirt, a red an white zipper hoodie that stopped at the bottom of her ribs, black jean shorts and a pair of black converse, her hair pulled up into a ponytail. They both had their knives hidden away on their persons. Harry gave them a soft smile, "Its good to see you two again." Dipper nodded, "Like wise." The twins glanced around him to the nervous Tom Riddle, before both gave a shout of joy, "Father!" They exclaimed, before glomping the man. Bill laughed at the sight. Harry smiled softly at the sight. "Well, how about we brake this barrier and head home?" He suggested with a dark smirk.