He was not aware that the prince had been ignoring the attraction between them too. He thought that maybe that attraction was only one single sided. But apparently, it was not. Singto had been feeling it. And Singto had basically said that he would not ignore it as from now. This was exactly what he had been doing this whole week. Just only one detail though. Singto had been taking the opportunity to be in front of cameras to touch Krist. In mornings, he hugged Krist in front of the fans. When they were alone, he flirted to Krist verbally. Krist groaned as he realised that Singto was going full force in getting Krist to confess that he was attracted to Singto too. He knew that Krist would not be rejecting his touch in front of fans. In private, he might. Well thought, Singto. 

Krist sighed and opened his eyes. He found Singto standing in front of Prae who was saying: "You look so handsome, Singto." Singto smiled and said: "Thank you, Prae." He turned to Krist and said: "How do I look, Krist?" "So hot, P.", said Krist as he winked at Singto and Prae chuckled: "Krist approves." But Krist and Singto were not listening. Singto was looking at Krist and he was smirking. The sparks were flying and Prae shook her head as she realised she was not being acknowledged by them at all. She moved away and Singto said: "Do you want to do a small rehearsal for the kiss, Kit? I won't mind getting the kiss twice from you." Krist bit his lip to avoid laughing. He shook his head as he said: "No, I am good." Singto pouted: "Sure?" Krist winked at him again as the director gave the signal to join the rooftop for the scene: "Very sure."

"Ready for our first kiss on camera?", asked Singto to Krist as they walked to the necessary location. "Because when you finally become mine, there will be lots of them in public as I will not be able to resist your lips at all", he continued. Krist gaped at his cheesiness and finally shook his head, laughing. That was Singto for you. Krist ignored the silly acts that their friends were making and focused on the prince as they ordered to start acting. As he looked into Singto's eyes, he swallowed hard. Both of them were being reminded of the time when Krist was drunk. Those passionate kisses. It was going to be very difficult to maintain a calm face especially now he saw the tiny half smile on Singto's face. 

Singto was enjoying the moment. He watched Krist's shy face and nearly smiled broadly. He was too cute right now. It made Singto want to pinch his cheeks. He was feeling a bit shy too but he was not going to let it show on his face. This was going to be their first kiss after that Singto had decided to pursue the cute omega. So, yes he was nervous. Just like Krist was. He tried to relax and enjoy the sweet moment. 

And action!

The scene started as Krist and Singto were sitting all alone on the rooftop. 

"Kongpob", said Krist softly.

And Singto turned to look at him. He was at the same time Kongpob and Singto. And both were very head over the heels with the cute omega next to them. He could totally act being Kongpob right now because he always thought he was not the possessive type but no, now that he came to know Krist, he simply did not want to anyone to touch him. He was so damn into this cute guy that he felt his heart burst with love. 

Krist said: "Do you remember that I still have a favor to ask you?"

Krist turned to Singto and quickly realised how close he was to the prince. His poor heart was already beating so fast and now as he watched the alpha prince's face so near, he was nearly breathless. And Singto's eyes twinkled as if he knew what was going on with the omega. Krist gave himself a mental shake and focused on the scene. Singto was looking at him lovingly. 

Singto said: "Yes, I do remember."

Krist nodded, knowing exactly what Arthit must be feeling right now. Nervous as hell. 

Singto asked: "What do you want to ask me?" 

Krist showed Arthit's nervousness without any problem since maybe whatever he was about to say might apply to them too in the future. Maybe. He had not accepted yet.