Chapter 10

Sports Festival: A Little Fun

"Who can't relate to the idea of leaving one chapter behind and moving on to the next?"
- Mike Shinoda -

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Telepathic/Electronic Speech
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves/Abilities or Spells

~ Magic! ~

"Class is back in session." Said Aizawa as the class remained quiet for once. "The Sports Festival will be beginning soon, so we'll leave all your classes to training with teachers and other students. So get in your costumes and head to Gym Gamma."

When everyone gathered into the gym, only Izuku wasn't in his uniform as his suit was in tatters. But everyone looked at Cementoss who was in front of the class. "Hello and welcome to Gym Gamma or as I call it Training Dining Land (TDL). Because I can control this entire gym, each student can be given a training area to suit their needs."

Then Cementoss created huge cement pillars for each student as he sent each student to their area, but Izuku was the last to be sent. "Sensei, how long do we have to train?"

"1 week until the Sports Festival, but the events start on Monday and the actual festival starts on Thursday." Responded Midnight as she hugged Izuku from behind.

"What do we need to do next week?"

"Let's see, well each class needs to set up their classroom for parents and students to visit, usually they have something special going on. But the actual events include the competitions." She said with a sly smile.

But Izuku removed her grip before using his servant contract to teleport to Momo. "Kya!" Momo shouted as she got scared and almost fell to the ground, if not for Izuku catching her.

"Sorry, Momo-sama." He said as he let her stand on her own. "But I'm going to train for the entire week. So use the contract to bring me back if you're in danger or I'm needed for class."

"A-All right, but be careful." She said back while her mind went through the countless possibilities for Izuku's training.

"I can promise that I'll try." He said before pressing on the gem laced into his left bracelet. "Daenerys, training for a week." He said calmly until a portal opened up and he was pulled into it. "Bye, Momo-chan!"

Then Momo began to panic as her butler was gone but rubbed the back of her left hand in reassurance. 'He'll come back, he always has before.' She thought before slowly going back to training.

As for Izuku, he was pulled into a different dimension as he was on the ground. When he opened his eyes, he saw Daenerys standing over him along with his three dragons. Then she grew a sadistic grin, "Hey, Izu~ how's the little hero?"

"Just because you're taller than me doesn't make it right to make fun of me." He said as he got up and stared up at her, only to realize that she seemed even taller than before. "Did you get... taller?"

"Actually, I'd say you're a bit shorter." She said with the same grin as she made a mirror and made Izuku look at his reflection. Now Izuku was a little girl, but for some reason had white hair and pointed ears. "Sorry, but to make sure this training is private, I made the temporary dimension only available to female elves. So suck it up and let's see how strong you are!"

All of the sudden, Izuku was punched in the abdomen as she flew through a tree until she hit another one. 'She created a dimension, should've expected this.' Izuku thought as she got up and saw Daenerys holding a spell circle that was ready to activate.