Chapter 8

USJ: Divided We Fall

"United we stand, divided we fall." - Aesop

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Telepathy or Electronic Communication
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Spells

~ Let's Start The Story! ~

After the weekend, which was delightful for the master and servant duo, they're waiting in their homeroom class once again for their chronically late and sleepy teacher. But as he walked in, for once he wasn't in that ridiculous yellow sleeping bag and walked to the podium.

"Get into your costume, we'll be leaving in a bus at the front of the school." He ordered as everyone grabbed their suit from the wall and headed to their respective locker room. Once everyone was dressed and gathered, they were in front of a bus and Aizawa left the rest to Izuku and Momo as class representatives.

"Everyone, pick a partner and stick with them in case of emergency. Otherwise, you'll be fine," Izuku calmly stated as he and Momo entered the bus. They sat down next to the door as Tsuyu and Ochaco sat next to them with Mina and Kyoka across from them. "Momo-sama, I'd stop reading if I were you. I can't have you getting sick."

"You worry too much," She responded as she put the book on the shelf that was on the back of her costume. "Plus what's the worst that could happen?"

"Villain attack." Interrupted Tsuyu which the author recognized while no one seemed to pay mind to the answer. "But Izu-chan, why are you Momo-chan's butler?" She asked with curiosity that wasn't shown on her face.

"I owe my life to her," He said before taking a glance at Katsuki that no one noticed. "I was on the verge of death and had no one to take care of me, so she took me in as her butler." He answered as Mina perked up at the answer.

"That's so romantic!" She squealed as Kyoka seemed slightly annoyed. "So what was it like?"

"Nothing too interesting, I was passing by and offered him a place to stay. Although my father seemed a bit too approving of hiring him after his 'test'," Momo replied before the bus came to a stop and she fell into Izuku's lap somehow. "Sorry," She said with a blush as they started to file out of the bus.

Once everyone was out of the bus, they were led inside a giant building with the letter USJ on it which didn't stand for Universal Studios Japan, unfortunately. But as they entered, a person in a space-themed hero suit who was waving to them.

"Hello and welcome to USJ, I'm Thirteen the rescue hero and I manage this facility. But today you'll be doing rescue training and before we start, I'd like to say a few more things." The hero said with their gender almost neutral and unidentifiable. "My quirk is Black Hole, and although I am a rescue hero, it can be easily used to kill if I slip up. So for those of you with dangerous or 'villainous' quirks, once you can control them, they can be the most valuable asset you'll ever have."

As Thirteen finished talking, a purple mist appeared in the plaza which let villains into the facility in almost every zone as the last one to walk in a was a blue-haired man with hands placed all over his body.

"Hello, UA! We are the league of villains!" He said as the mist teleported to the entrance. "Where's All Might!?" The blue-haired guy said again frustrated like a child.

"Those are real villains!" Kirishima shouted as he and some other students started to freak out.

"Everyone, calm down!" Izuku said as he stood ahead of everyone and started to glow gold. "We're heroes in training, aren't we? *Everyone nods* Then we'll just have to beat them and show the world we're ready!" He shouted before turning into his male Elemental Dragon form and breathing fire into the mist which was teleported back at him but his armor took the hit instead. "Iida-san, run to UA, inform the staff," Izuku said through telepathy as Tenya took off running without a second thought.