Management dinner.

Start from the beginning

Lucille’s POV

“Hey Lu.” Harry stood beside me. “Go away.” I said. “Well I don’t want to.” Harry added. I was getting a little bugged. “Then I will.” I said and walked out. Until he grabbed my hand. “Please. Talk to me.” Harry pleaded.

“No.” I told him and took off my hand from his. “Well you are talking to me right now.” He’s so corny. I miss those corny jokes. I just got quiet and continued to walk.

“Please don’t go.” Harry spoke.  “I love you.” Harry added. I stopped walking.  

“Save it for the girl who likes to get in your pants.” I said. He walked forward straight to me and he hugged me super tight. “Harry. Let me go.” He won’t let go. I was kicking him already and goodness he was strong. I missed this thing, I remembered when he did this in the Nerf Games.

That’s when I had my first major crush on him. “Harry let go.” I said. “No. Not until you say the things on how could I forgive you.” Harry said. He really wants to prove it.

“I won’t tell you until you let me down.” I said. Harry let me down. “If you really know me.. Then you know the ways on how could I forgive you.” I said.

“But if I kiss you now. Will you forgive me?.” Harry said. “No. I will slap you and call the police.” I said.

“Okay. I promise you Lucille. I’ll prove that I love you so much.” Harry said. He’s so sweet. I nodded at him and exited first.

The next day…

“HE DID THAT?!.” Eleanor shouted while eating ice cream. “Yeah. He’s so sweet.” I said. “You’re so lucky Lucille.” She said. Eleanor’s phone rang and I saw Harry was calling him.

“Mind getting that?.” I said. “Oh wait.” Eleanor said.

Eleanor’s POV

I set my phone on speaker.

“Yo Haz. Whats up?” I said. “The sky maybe.” Harry said. “I don’t exactly know why is Lucille falling over a person who makes the worst jokes in the planet.” I said. Lucille was laughing.

“I don’t exactly know why did Lucille fall for me on the first place.” Harry said. “Maybe it’s destiny.” I said.

“Destiny indeed.” Harry said and Lucille blushed. “I know this is on speaker. And Lucille can hear me. Hi Lucille I love you.” Harry said. “Well I don’t” Lucille said.

I set off the speaker.

“You gotta help me.” Harry said. “We’re gonna throw something for Lucille.” Harry added.

I think I know what’s in Harry’s mind. “Okay. I’ll be there in a few.” I said.

Lucille’s POV

“I gotta go sugarplum.” Eleanor grabbed her coat and her keys. “Where you goin.?.” I said. “Louis’ needs something.” Eleanor said. I think there’s something they’re not telling me.

“Okay. Bye.” Eleanor kissed my forehead and went out.

After 2 days..

This was the most boring 2 days of my life..

I was watching How I Met Your Mother on television while eating some ice cream.  I checked my phone and Eleanor texted me FINALLY.

From: Eleanor Tomlinson.

            Luv! Will pick you up in 15 minutes. We need to go dress shopping.

Finally. Some shopping. Since I took a bath, I put my hair into a bun and wore denim shorts and a plain white shirt. I heard Eleanor car honking and I grabbed my bag and sped off.

While we’re looking into some shops, I saw the most beautiful black dress. And I tried it on. Wow. I really love this dress. After hours of shopping..

“Wear the dress tomorrow I’ll pick you up at 7.” Eleanor said. “Why? Where are we going?.” I said. “To someone’s party.” She said and sped off.

@Harry_styles: Getting nervous for tomorrow. #18wishes + 2 x

18 wishes plus 2? What’s that?

@Louis_tomlinson: Bieber’s the man. Let’s practice for the big day tomorrow. :)

Collab with bieber? What’s with this big day?

@Zaynmalik1d: No tux yet for tomorrow. @LouTeasdale Help!.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Getting excited. Wishing too much luck for you lad.

@EleanorJCalder: wohooo tensed up. Bought the perfect dress.

IS THERE SOMETHING GONNA HAPPEN WHICH I DON’T KNOW?

The next day…

@Harry_Styles: This is the day. WOHOOOO. Goodluck to us love. x

@EleanorJCalder: So hyped up. Hoping everything will run perfectly.

WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN TODAY?

It almost 6 and I decided to take another bath to freshen up.. After I took a bath, I slid on my undergarments and my black dress (Picture at the side) I put on some make up and waited for time to pass.

Dingdong.

I got down and saw a limo in front of my house. I opened the door and saw Eleanor outside.

“Hey girl.” Eleanor hugged me. “You’re beauty is sooooo unexplainable.” Eleanor added. “Thanks El.” I said. “You ready?.” Eleanor said. “Are you telling me where are we going?.” I said. “A party.” El said.

“What party?.” I said. “Someone’s 18th plus 2 party.” Well that was confusing.