Who is she?

* Later on that day *

  School was over for the day, I was waiting outside alone. Waiting for Ryu since he said he forgot something. It was raining so I was outside with my umbrella out on the steps. It wasn't raining too hard and I was hoping Ryu would hurry up, it was probably his umbrella he forgot. He wasn't paying attention as we were walking out of the classroom, he was too busy talking with a girl in class. Probably getting her number. I swear since the girls were able to attend, he's been filling up his phone with as many girls as he could.

   Sighing as I grab my phone from my backpack, I get to my messages and start to text Ryu when I heard voices. Who's that? I put my phone up and walk around one of the school buildings. As I did, I saw En with a girl. I immediately hide behind a corner and listen in carefully. Well watching too. Scooping out the girl, she seemed really pretty. No she was really pretty. She had long curly blonde hair, green tea colored eyes, fair peachy skin, and curves that other girls would want.

  Hmm… why was he talking with her? Probably school stuff. I mean its not my business on who he hangs out with, but as I friend I care. " So how does tonight sound? " she asked. En scratched the back of his head and I just got more curious. " Um, I think tonight should work. " En said. Tonight? What about tonight? What was going on tonight? En? " Okay, so come pick me up at seven. " she said. " Alright. " En said. Was he going on a date with her?

What?! Before she left, she kissed him on the lips and stayed there for a bit. I suddenly felt my heart tear and begin to hurt. What?! En?! I felt tears welling in my eyes and start to fall down my cheeks. I covered my mouth so my cries wouldn't be heard. I walked away then I ran once I made it to the front of the the school. I heard yells, I'm guessing it was Ryu, but I couldn't let him see me like this. I just couldn't. I ran carefully down the stairs and continued to run, ignoring Ryu's yells for me to wait or come back.

  I didn't care. All I needed to do was run and run as fast as I could, till I got home. Home wasn't that far from school so I was thankful for that. By the time I was panting, I had made it home. I ran in and slammed the door.
" Kimmy, Ryu is that you? " I heard mom call from the kitchen. I immediately ran upstairs and went to my room and slammed the door too. I dropped my umbrella and backpack, kicking off my shoes and plopping on my bed as I held a pillow to myself and cried.

   I cried my little heart out as it was hurting. What was this feeling? Why was I feeling this? I thought I was just friends with En. But why was my heart telling me different? I don't understand. But whatever it is… it hurts like hell and I wish this was over. " Kimmy, baby are you alright? " mom asked from outside my door. " Kimmy, what's wrong? Let me in please. " Ryu pleaded. I can't… I can't even tell him what happened because then he'll kill En for my stupid heart.
" Just go to the bathhouse with the guys I'm fine. " I said as my voice cracked.

  But I wanted him in here. I wanted him to comfort me and hold me, wipe my tears and tell me it's gonna be okay. Like he use to when we were little and I got hurt. But I knew I couldn't without someone getting hurt because of me, well yeah it was my fault. Because I let myself fall and I knew the consequences. " No, I can't if I know your hurting. Just let me in Kimmy, please. " Ryu pleaded again. Wow, does he honestly think my door is locked? Well I guess I should give him credit for respecting my privacy.

  " The doors unlocked. " I said. Thats when Ryu came in, so did mom, and I sat up. Ryu got to my side and enveloped me into his arms, I cried into his chest. Mom got on the other side of him and rubbed my back. Ryu kept asking me what was wrong, but I didn't say anything as I just cried and he understood. Just letting me cry and comforting me the best he could.

                   * 3 Weeks Later *

  " Love is over. " Yumoto said. The person and happy, I was the first one to walk away. Heading back to the club room. The guys called back for me, Ryu was the only who came after me, the others had held En back. I heard them telling him, " Let Ryu go this time. " and I was happy it was Ryu this time. Well he's been there each and everytime which makes me happy. As I walk and Ryu catches up, and we change back into our school uniforms. As I continued to walk, I felt someone grab my arm, I didn't flinch knowingbit was Ryu since he wasn't too far behind from me.

  " Kimmy, please tell me what's wrong or what's going on. " Ryu pleaded once more. I felt my heart start to hurt again, then I looked behind us and I saw the guys. There stood En with Atsushi and he looked concerned. Tears began to fill my eyes thinking back to that kiss he shared, that was with that girl. Who now I know is Akari Yuuto, the school it girl,  also step sister to one of the members of the entertainment club.

  She went out on a date with him, she kissed him, and probably is dating him now. But I've been avoiding En like black plague… so I wouldn't know. Atsushi tries to talk to me and tells me I should talk with En, because of me avoiding him its driving En nuts and he only wants to know what's wrong so he can comfort me. But I don't let him get near me. I sit with Emi at lunch instead of with the guys, who occasionally here to there sit with our student council friends.

  " Nothing's wrong, I'm just fine so please stop asking. " I said. Ryu grabbed me, took me upstairs, and took me to a random room. It wasn't the one that En had found me in. But I've been in there a lot by myself lately, kinda sprucing it up. I've picked up the mattresses and put them together with the other one in the corner, put a blanket and pillows on it, dusted here and there, picked  the boxes and organized.

  I've done more to the room, but that's the main stuff. This room I'm in now with Ryu is just more storage. Ryu held me into a hug, and I buried my face in his chest as I let out my tears. Ryu stroked my hair telling me everythings gonna be okay, and asking here and there what's wrong. Telling me he wants to help me. But I need to keep this secret, as much as I can. Not wanting him to know. But it hurts me more to keep secrets from him, but he'd hate it more if I told him the guy I'm in love with kissed another girl in front of me.

  Yeah, that's something else I forgot to mention. I found out why it hurts so much. It's because as I hung out more with En, I slowly fell in love with him more. And now I doubt it that I'm gonna be with him now. As I continued to cry, I felt a slight sting to my wrist. It was my loveracelet. Ever since that day, 3 weeks ago, when I cry because of heartbreak it stings me. I noticed it stings the guys too… it probably sends out an alert. As I felt Ryu continue to stroke my hair, I started to calm.

   " Are you feeling any better? " Ryu asked. " A little. " I said. I looked up at him, and Ryu wiped my tears. Slightly smiling, I hugged him as I smiled more. I'm happy that I have him as a brother, he's so sweet and caring. I don't know what I'd do without him.