Part 27- Confiding!

Belle's POV

It's Friday, I haven't enjoyed this week; i've barely seen Jack. He's been spending all his time with Lydia. Conor and all his and Jack's friends have all took turns in looking after me. I'm closest to Conor and Joe; quite a few times i've had to sleep at their flats last minute. Fair enough, I like them all, but I miss Jack. I miss spending time with him. 

I was in the middle of my tutoring with Jade. It was only 10am.

"Jade, could you do me a favour please?!" Jack asked her. 

"Sure!" she said.

"Is it alright if I go out whilst you're here with her?" he asked.

"Of course!" she said.

"Would you be able to stay a bit later?!" Jack asked.

"Sure!" Jade said. "I have no plans tonight! How long would you like me to stay till?!"

"10pm if that's ok!" Jack said. "Obviously if you can't it's fine. I can't expect you to stay an extra seven hours than usual!"

Is he serious? He's leaving me for twelve hours!

"No honestly it's fine!" she said. 

"Thanks!" Jack said, putting on his jacket. "I've left some money so you's can order in dinner. I won't be able to answer my phone so in case of an emergency, i've left my brother and all my friends numbers on a piece of paper on the fridge. Belle knows who they all are. I'll pay you for looking after her when I get back. She won't be any trouble!"

With that, Jack left. He didn't even say goodbye or give me a hug! 

It was just me and Jade.

*******************

"Belle, are you listening?!" Jade asked. 

I jumped up from my train of thought. 

"S-sorry!" I apologised.

Jade's POV

I could see something was on Belle's mind. I feel like we've got really close since I started tutoring her. I know she has trust issues but she's admitted that she trusts me. I need to get to the bottom of this! 

"What's wrong?!" I asked.

As soon as I asked, Belle burst into tears.

"Come on, let's sit on the sofa!" I said.

I guided her to the sofa and we sat down.

"I m-miss him!" she sobbed.

"Who?!" I asked.

"J-Jack!" Belle sobbed.

I gave her a hug.

"He'll be back before you know it!" I said, comfortingly.

"N-no!" she sobbed. "He's never around anymore! He never wants to spend time with me!"

This broke my heart. I've noticed Jack always talking on his phone to Lydia, arranging to meet up with her. Plus, his brother and his friends have been coming a lot to look after Belle for Jack just before I've left. This is awful! Belle doesn't feel wanted by Jack at all!

"Awww Belle, it'll be ok!" I said. "Just give it some time!"

I just hope it gets better for her!

End of part 27

A/N:

Hi guys! Well, until next time!

Rachel x